Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I cannot help you if you don't want to be helped. This is going off topic so instead I'll just do the work for you and post it to your profile. You can do with it what you want.
Don't waste your time bro, it's really not that big of a deal.

Reactions: RPDL

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Back to the game, one of the things I love about GoH is that a harem makes sense from the story and fantasy aspect every one of the girls knows her place even though some jealousy may arise
and hey, can't wait for the possibility to see MC popping some half-demon babies
Only if Maxime gets to be first. The hottest “MILF” on this platform.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I'm new here. And I have 3 questions:
1. Is the Harem optional?
2. Is this girl from this game cause I found her on one of the game discussion group on Discord and her art style look similar?
3. Is she one of the LIs?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's usually free during public release from what I gather so no need for a link then.

No need, it'll be on DIKGAMES or something like that today or tomorrow. I'm just sayin that people come to sites like this expecting leaks, some even donate. It's pretty bad optics to be sleeping on an update like this given what this site is.
Some people come here purely for notification of new VN's and mainly for the chat, to discuss them. I'll tell you now, any VN's I pay for I sure as hell will never leakl here for the entitled likes of you to enjoy for free off my money. ;)

Is your life so boringly empty that you're hanging on the release of an AVN to play? Wtf does it matter how long it takes to appear here? Same day or a few weeks, you still get it eventually.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: motseer and sac812
Apr 1, 2023
This may be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else agree that the only real content to this game is meredith/maxine? I actually couldn't care less about any of the other characters, I basically skip their scenes at this point.
No, not at all. I love every LI. No LI refused. I might have a favorite it's Brie the new girl in this update but they are all valued.

Oh, thanks mate. Are there a lot of contents about her yet? Cause from what I reading from this thread she seems new to the relationship?
She is new but gets some major scenes in this new update

Reactions: The_Hybrid

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Oh, thanks mate. Are there a lot of contents about her yet? Cause from what I reading from this thread she seems new to the relationship?
She barely has any since she was just introduced, don't know how much the update that didn't make it here yet features her though.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
No, not at all. I love every LI. No LI refused. I might have a favorite it's Brie the new girl in this update but they are all valued.

She is new but gets some major scenes in this new update
Noice, thanks. Brie definitely is my favorite look-wise, 2 out of 3 first girls are.... not my type (kinda hope I can skip their H-scenes if Harem is mandatory). But hey, look can be deceiving so I may love their stories instead

shokoloko

Jul 20, 2023
This may be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else agree that the only real content to this game is meredith/maxine? I actually couldn't care less about any of the other characters, I basically skip their scenes at this point.
I honestly don't care about Meredith at all. I'm not a fan of ntr/sharing or anything in that flavor. (I'm not looking for a discussion on the semantics.) On top of that, I'll just say her body type doesn't attract me either.

As for Maxine, her story feels a bit superficial to me. She basically has already become submissive to the MC.

As for the other girls, I'm interested in their relationship with the MC, as it's not (fully) unveiled yet. Not to mention, I find their character models much more attractive looking.

But to each their own. ;)

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I honestly don't care about Meredith at all. I'm not a fan of ntr/sharing or anything in that flavor. (I'm not looking for a discussion on the semantics.) On top of that, I'll just say her body type doesn't attract me either.

As for Maxine, her story feels a bit superficial to me. She basically has already become submissive to the MC.

As for the other girls, I'm interested in their relationship with the MC, as it's not (fully) unveiled yet. Not to mention, I find their character models much more attractive looking.

But to each their own. ;)
I have the same opinion as you. That was originally some of the main reasons why I was reluctant to play the game

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Some people come here purely for notification of new VN's and mainly for the chat, to discuss them. I'll tell you now, any VN's I pay for I sure as hell will never leakl here for the entitled likes of you to enjoy for free off my money. ;)

Is your life so boringly empty that you're hanging on the release of an AVN to play? Wtf does it matter how long it takes to appear here? Same day or a few weeks, you still get it eventually.
No, the entitled likes of me actually has a huge back log that I gotta catch up on. I still got Chasing Sunsets to play, No More money, Strangers on Paper, Summer Heat just updated etc and the list goes on. But thanks for your concern lol.

link18

Sep 28, 2018
Aside from the story, I am more interested in the power dynamics between the girls and MC than the actual relationship/romance and it shows more in the human girls than the demonesses
as you have noticed it is a Netori game / Mr.steal ur gal type of game for the reasons the plot explains
for me, it goes like this
1-Meredith (no need to explain)
2- Julia (cute)
3-Ruby (I love tatts/goth vibes)
4-Maxine (she is last only because we didn't get to see her full corruption arc as opposed to Meredith)

Reactions: MaxRichard

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Wow, I was a bit disappointed in the threesome scene, I was wanting to see the MC break Meredith himself.

I'm also a bit surprised it didn't break her trust, because when it all started she was promised it would be only her and the MC and no one else.

BTW, I am not opposed to threesomes, just caught off guard.

Enjoying the story, great job! You just gained another supporter on patreon.

Edit: Ok that was WOW, well done. I was expecting something way different, I really like how you did that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 152 Votes