SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does mullvad allow torrenting? It's one of the reasons I chose proton as I heard they don't.
Yes, just no port-forward.

Out of all the 62 VPNs we tested, we rank Mullvad as the sixth-best for safe torrenting.

Mullvad uses strong AES-256 or ChaCha20 encryption, it doesn’t collect any user or activity logs, and it downloads torrent files extremely fast.

To compete with the very best torrenting VPNs, Mullvad needs to improve the reliability of its speeds. We also wish it still had port forwarding, to maximise torrenting speeds.

NOTE: I've not experienced much of anything in my time (like I said 8 years or more now at this point), they have a bunch of servers, some can be slow, but then I just bounce to a new one, it doesn't happen often though.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
this game will reach goated status when mc cucks meredith husband in front of him or meredith tells that bald idiot to fuck off lmao
No scenes with Meredith and -- let's be honest -- you don't really need the help at this point lol. Wouldn't be surprised if the upgrades were shelved until the next target comes into play.
Yes there were, there was scenes right at the beginning.
However, the end for Meredith and Tommy is part 2, which I am waiting for, I dislike Tommy and feel like he has let her shoulder all the burden. Now he's showing her doesn't trust her, even though he put her in the situation (He's not completely wrong though). Then the silly bastard wants to cuck himself by wanting to be there, what a dumb ass.
We all know Meredith can't hold herself back when she is with Red, I just hopes as she cumming multiple times on Red's dick and kissing him she looks over at Tommy and tells him sorry she can't live with out Red. So, both from the first quote, though I don't think she would tell Tommy to fuck off. More like, 'Sorry Tommy I don't love you any more, I love Red; he's my world now. I won't be coming home to night, or ever, please forget about me as I have forgot about you.'
Or something along those lines, I just don't see her as a mean person.

Last edited:

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Yes there were, there was scenes right at the beginning.
Right, she made an appearance to help denote the passage of time, but she didn't have any interactive lewd scenes with atttraction/corruption/arousal/danger tracking (where demonic upgrades would come into play) ... that's all I meant.

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.5 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/chap2/chap2_mer_scenes.rpy", line 1253: scene statement expects a non-empty block.
    scene chap2_mers_8b with dissolve :
                                       ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Sat Aug 31 07:04:53 2024
```
At the line in question, there's an extra :. Removing it fixed the error

I think the actual Cheat button is missing too. At least, I don't see where it's being added and there's no scripts/options.rpy

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdazz and tossler
4.70 star(s) 151 Votes