Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Didn't know anything about the game about a month ago or so. Saw some mention it on Reddit, then saw how highly rated it was here. Started it 2 days ago...

Well, I understand why it's so highly rated. Writing is top notch, renders are astounding, was wary of Meredith at first cause I thought she was uncomely, but damn, managed to appreciate her model just cause of the way everything's written. And I don't even have to speak about Julia and Maxime... edit: and Ruby, didn't finish the game yet...

Never really was a fan of corruption, but the dev managed to mix it perfectly with romance, and I love how the MC is a friggin demon with a conscience...

Yup, I'm a fan.

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I did tell Tommy to be truthful...but it seems like it's backfiring too much in this episode...I hope it's the right choice
Just started playing this through to the current update so I gotta ask why do this?
Once the MC started to open his mouth and say to Tommy "you gotta tell her the truth" :LUL:
I was like hell nah Tommy gotta shut up and let Miss Meredith get this loving.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just started playing this through to the current update so I gotta ask why do this?
Once the MC started to open his mouth and say to Tommy "you gotta tell her the truth" :LUL:
I was like hell nah Tommy gotta shut up and let Miss Meredith get this loving.
Tried to follow the implied complexity of the choice branching, and since Meredith is afraid and lacks confidence big time, I wanted to make sure she was treated 'right', and tried to gain her trust, even if it meant losing a sex scene opportunity.

So given the way I played, I told the truth to Tommy, since it wouldn't feel right not to.

Still broke Meredith in the end.

Reactions: Triple OG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Tried to follow the implied complexity of the choice branching, and since Meredith is afraid and lacks confidence big time, I wanted to make sure she was treated 'right', and tried to gain her trust, even if it meant losing a sex scene opportunity.

So given the way I played, I told the truth to Tommy, since it wouldn't feel right not to.

Still broke Meredith in the end.
I'm really not a fan of cheating and as a result my run has been really bad at the seduction game. It's to the point I had to blow past two Dev warnings about recommended affection levels and the latest update ended with the MC himself saying it might be better to restart and try again.

Needless to say I encouraged Tommy to tell Meredith the truth, but it's looking like this playthrough will be a dead end. I'm very curious to see if there will be a payoff to that choice if you manage to thread the needle and wrack up the necessary points while still trying to be ethical about it.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I'm really not a fan of cheating and as a result my run has been really bad at the seduction game. It's to the point I had to blow past two Dev warnings about recommended affection levels and the latest update ended with the MC himself saying it might be better to restart and try again.

Needless to say I encouraged Tommy to tell Meredith the truth, but it's looking like this playthrough will be a dead end. I'm very curious to see if there will be a payoff to that choice if you manage to thread the needle and wrack up the necessary points while still trying to be ethical about it.
Well~ All will be revealed in the next update and obviously I'm curious as well because I also chose to tell Tommy the truth while keeping my score as high as possible with Meredith

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well~ All will be revealed in the next update and obviously I'm curious as well because I also chose to tell Tommy the truth while keeping my score as high as possible with Meredith
Pretty much what I also did. Given how Meredith is, I think honesty will reap better rewards than lying.

Reactions: Josie5213 and D Dog

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
This game is romantic asf(im early game impression idk how the later part is) holy shit the mc teaching me things to rizz up women beautiful game love the beautiful piano pieces in background

Reactions: Sasanid

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

Hi!

I've made a lot more progress since the last update. There's more work than I expected; the scope of the next chapter is a little higher than I initially calculated. The increased fidelity also necessitates more render time and precision. It's a price I consider worthy for the renders I can produce.

That being said, I may have to do what I did with chapter four: split the chapter into halves. The first release will emphasize your relations with the demons and the angels (+ the story itself), and the next half will complete Meredith's descent into your arms.

There are four major scenes in the first part of chapter 5. Each focuses on a different character.
This is the best avenue going forward; I do not want to rush Meredith's scenes, given its importance between the two paths that lay in front of her. Splitting it also gives me more leeway to focus on your relations with Julia and Ruby (And the angelic character).

Do note that even though the chapter is split; the content within still matches past releases, so the first part is about the length of a whole chapter, or even longer, possibly.

This is a tough decision, considering the time that has passed. But I can't afford to keep you all waiting for too long—it has been close to four months(give or take) since the past release, and I loathe keeping you waiting.

Thank you for your support!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Hi!

I've made a lot more progress since the last update. There's more work than I expected; the scope of the next chapter is a little higher than I initially calculated. The increased fidelity also necessitates more render time and precision. It's a price I consider worthy for the renders I can produce.

That being said, I may have to do what I did with chapter four: split the chapter into halves. The first release will emphasize your relations with the demons and the angels (+ the story itself), and the next half will complete Meredith's descent into your arms.

There are four major scenes in the first part of chapter 5. Each focuses on a different character.
This is the best avenue going forward; I do not want to rush Meredith's scenes, given its importance between the two paths that lay in front of her. Splitting it also gives me more leeway to focus on your relations with Julia and Ruby (And the angelic character).

Do note that even though the chapter is split; the content within still matches past releases, so the first part is about the length of a whole chapter, or even longer, possibly.

This is a tough decision, considering the time that has passed. But I can't afford to keep you all waiting for too long—it has been close to four months(give or take) since the past release, and I loathe keeping you waiting.

View attachment 3823854 View attachment 3823855 View attachment 3823856 View attachment 3823857 View attachment 3823858 View attachment 3823859 View attachment 3823860 View attachment 3823861 View attachment 3823862
I think this is an absolutely marvelous plan! So, tomorrow? Sunday? :p:whistle::D

Your best guess?

• Haha
Reactions: LewdLife

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021

Hi!

View attachment 3823854 View attachment 3823855 View attachment 3823856 View attachment 3823857 View attachment 3823858 View attachment 3823859 View attachment 3823860 View attachment 3823861 View attachment 3823862
What's this a dev log or spoiler log?

H13_13s

Mar 9, 2023
Hi Can I buy this game characters like Meredith from Daz Store? If the author sells them, where can I find them? Please help me if you know how?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
some of he best art ive seen in a while. hope we get to seduce some angles and demons along with just human woman.

crack theory; red's mom is an angle and thats why his powers are so messed up

Reactions: motseer

blackshoty

Apr 30, 2020
some of he best art ive seen in a while. hope we get to seduce some angles and demons along with just human woman.

crack theory; red's mom is an angle and thats why his powers are so messed up
I’m pretty sure that’s actually what happened in the story. I think it was explained by his dad

4.80 star(s) 152 Votes