Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
My brain isn't working, can you explain?
He has 283 paying supporters who are loyal enough to not leak the update immediatly. Thats good for the dev, there are a few devs with very loyal supporters which usualy means they are doing something right and are cool with their supporters. What do you not understand?

Reactions: Joint311

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
He has 283 paying supporters who are loyal enough to not leak the update immediatly. Thats good for the dev, there are a few devs with very loyal supporters which usualy means they are doing something right and are cool with their supporters. What do you not understand?
Scurvy be getting a few of the pirates around here too hard :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Uzhirian

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I was just asking, geez. Thanks for explaining though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Game of Hearts [Ch.5 R1] [SparkHG]

Changlog:

It's chapter 5, and early release...

Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA
It's a bit over 5 mb so, many folks (me) won't be able to dl from Mega. Can we assume there are other links (like GoFile) and/or a compressed version on the way soon? Thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a bit over 5 mb so, many folks (me) won't be able to dl from Mega. Can we assume there are other links (like GoFile) and/or a compressed version on the way soon? Thanks.
There are no limits with a VPN.

And yes like always, there will be more links and a compressed version..

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There are no limits with a VPN.

And yes like always, there will be more links and a compressed version..
Thanks for the reply. I'll pass on the VPN and wait for other links or for your or Bob to do your magic. VPN's have burned my trust too many times in the past so, they've run out of chances with me.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I'll pass on the VPN and wait for other links or for your or Bob to do your magic. VPN's have burned my trust too many times in the past so, they've run out of chances with me.
Have you tried Proton out of Switzerland? I used several over the years and after switching to them a couple of years ago I couldn't be happier with their service and up-time. They have multiple products and don't charge anything to those living in countries with political persecution.

• Love
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: uwu0uwu and motseer

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game of Hearts [Ch.5 R1] [SparkHG]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wut? I don't see how...unless you got some scam one.

been using that for close to 8 years now.

Have you tried Proton out of Switzerland? I used several over the years and after switching to them a couple of years ago I couldn't be happier with their service and up-time. They have multiple products and don't charge anything to those living in countries with political persecution.
<--- that is one of the most secure out there, and are also located in Sweeden, no accounts, no emails, nothing, only a number, and you can get a new one every time if you want, payments they accept literally every type, you can even drop a envelope with money at their door :ROFLMAO:

There policies are some of the best I've seen. They also do no advertising either.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GameOfHearts-CH5R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Thanks SonsOfLiberty for the link!​

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wut? I don't see how...unless you got some scam one.

been using that for close to 8 years now.

<--- that is one of the most secure out there, and are also located in Sweeden, no accounts, no emails, nothing, only a number, and you can get a new one every time if you want, payments they accept literally every type, you can even drop a envelope with money at their door :ROFLMAO:

There policies are some of the best I've seen. They also do no advertising either.

Can confirm this. Mullvad are based. In a sea of shit VPN providers, they're head and shoulders above everyone else.
Since you guys recommend them so highly I'll look into it. Twice before I have tried VPN services and have caught them trying to lift info from my hard drive. So, I think you can understand me being wary. Thanks for the links and I'll take a look at them.

Edit: WuzzyFuzzy Sorry, missed your post at first. I'll take a look at Proton as well. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 151 Votes