Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea how I got stuck with only 1 Molly point and 0 for others. Every time I try to talk with Lexi it just goes, done and I never gain value. Stuck and no the notes don't help.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
The content is there but the storyline (code) hasn't progressed to allow it. You can manually view the clips/images but there's nothing in the game to trigger them. At least, not that I saw.
That's correct - I got a little bit ahead of myself early on with her scenes. :)

*spoiler*
can someone tell me the name of the video of that lady with the doctor? or atleast her name?
Petra C - not a lot of content out there but xvideos has a few examples.

I have no idea how I got stuck with only 1 Molly point and 0 for others. Every time I try to talk with Lexi it just goes, done and I never gain value. Stuck and no the notes don't help.
Have you been to the college and completed the first quest there? (groundsmans gripes)
You can talk to Lexi about college and then you need to actually go to the college, you learn that Lexi is not permitted to attend parties but once you complete the first quest that restriction is lifted at which point you can go and talk to her again in her room to continue the storyline.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Have you been to the college and completed the first quest there? (groundsmans gripes)
You can talk to Lexi about college and then you need to actually go to the college, you learn that Lexi is not permitted to attend parties but once you complete the first quest that restriction is lifted at which point you can go and talk to her again in her room to continue the storyline.[/QUOTE]
I went to the college, did the groundskeeper thing, trying to find cameras, maybe I used old save on n earlier version and lost something in the progress. The only thing that happens is the gangbang in town and graping (group rape) on bus.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I think a lot of people mix NTR and cheating. For my part, I'm ok with both as long as the MC isn't the victim (I know, I know...)
For example, I stopped after version 0.3 but I hope when I get back on it that the MC (male, son) will have a affair with the mom and so having her cheat on his father with him. And not have her having sex with other. That's what I wanna have for content.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I went to the college, did the groundskeeper thing, trying to find cameras, maybe I used old save on n earlier version and lost something in the progress. The only thing that happens is the gangbang in town and graping (group rape) on bus.
That's odd. Once you've done the groundskeeper quest, go back and speak with Sophie and she should unlock the next steps in Lexi's path. I'd be happy to check your save for you if you upload it.

So lexilove=xx works but for molly and mom doesnt, are the codes different?
Console codes are in the OP (the useful ones anyway) - molllove and corylove control those love variables however there is dialogue controlled by these stats so changing them can cause issues.

I think a lot of people mix NTR and cheating. For my part, I'm ok with both as long as the MC isn't the victim (I know, I know...)
For example, I stopped after version 0.3 but I hope when I get back on it that the MC (male, son) will have a affair with the mom and so having her cheat on his father with him. And not have her having sex with other. That's what I wanna have for content.
I agree - the meaning of NTR has been skewed beyond recognition here but better safe than sorry on my part I guess.
I think it's safe to say that kind of content will be coming. :)

Reactions: CreamyBatter

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hey there, I'm really enjoying the game so far! I was wondering if you had a roadmap for the next release?
Great stuff, glad you're enjoying it :)

I've just finished writing a quick update for the next release on my patreon;

So I'm now in a better position to estimate what I'll have done for the next release, roadmap for 0.5 as follows;
# Reworking the Molly photoshoot path, now follows a clearer path of progression involving unlocking the next stages of photoshoots by speaking to Bryan at the studio.
# Camaron can now be used at home, progression down the camaron path can be done with both Cory and Molly at the very least. Hopefully I'll have time to get someone else in as well.
# Telescope can be purchased and set up in your bedroom.
# Sojan starter quests will be included.
Depending on how quickly I get this stuff done (hoping for this weekend) I'll add a few other sets of content that I'd like to get out there but I haven't quite decided where my time will be focused yet.

Always happy to take suggestions and feedback as well :)

How far can we actually progress with cory? As of now i can only watch movies with her
Have you done the cory shopping event? If so, watching an erotic movie with her and then checking the bathroom upstairs is the end of her content.

Reactions: luisar018 and Tezon

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Great stuff, glad you're enjoying it :)

Have you done the cory shopping event? If so, watching an erotic movie with her and then checking the bathroom upstairs is the end of her content.
Yes i finished that after asking the question here :biggrin:
Looking forward to see more content in the coming update !
Would like to suggest a map method for navigating the town rather than clicking 3-4 times to get to the college/town

Thanks a lot ! Appreciate your work!

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hi all,

Shouldn't be too much longer before the next update is ready, all depends on free time throughout the week however I have nothing planned for the coming weekend so I expect I'll get a lot done then if not beforehand - time is a bit more limited during the week.

Glad people are enjoying the game though! I'm happy to hear suggestions on how to improve the game as well, I haven't received much feedback on the last couple of releases so it's difficult to gauge whether or not the direction the game is going is enjoyable.

@Tezon - I like the idea of a map and honestly, the clicking is doing my head in as well. I'll probably condense the travel options in a not-so-distant future update to make travelling easier and add a full scale map similar to Summertime Saga further down the line.

Reactions: Tezon
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes