Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Hi all,

Shouldn't be too much longer before the next update is ready, all depends on free time throughout the week however I have nothing planned for the coming weekend so I expect I'll get a lot done then if not beforehand - time is a bit more limited during the week.

Glad people are enjoying the game though! I'm happy to hear suggestions on how to improve the game as well, I haven't received much feedback on the last couple of releases so it's difficult to gauge whether or not the direction the game is going is enjoyable.

@Tezon - I like the idea of a map and honestly, the clicking is doing my head in as well. I'll probably condense the travel options in a not-so-distant future update to make travelling easier and add a full scale map similar to Summertime Saga further down the line.
this i great news!! i am really eager for the next update, really hope that theres going to be more mom content

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Hi all,

@Tezon - I like the idea of a map and honestly, the clicking is doing my head in as well. I'll probably condense the travel options in a not-so-distant future update to make travelling easier and add a full scale map similar to Summertime Saga further down the line.
Perfect looking forward to it !!!!

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
I agree more content and good story for the mom.
Maybe a rework of the existing pathway to make it seem gradual ???? *thinking out loud

;)

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
As u were asking, i could think of another suggestion to improve the image quality of the locations (rooms,places etc.).
There are several free to use hd images of house interiors and all on google. Possibly even increase the quality of future videos within the game. :closedeyesmile:

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
mapexample.JPG
I know I said I'd start off with a menu and then over time move onto using a clickable map but it turned out to be easier than I expected, so, this update will include map travel between areas rather than clicking through bus journeys and whatnot. It's not graphically impressive at all but it should work and will allow me to add temporary destinations for quests and such.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
The patreon releases are $5 1 week early and $1 2 days early, following that convention the public release will be this Sunday as the $5 release was just posted last Sunday :)

It's not a massive release mind you, but I've gone with the approach of something released over nothing released.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
OP updated with new links for 0.5.0.

Patreon post:
No bugs/feedback from $5 or $1, hopefully a good sign! Public release below. Remember to copy the full link, including the part after the #.

Sadly I haven't done as much as I would have liked considering the gap between releases, but between a two week holiday and the weather being absolutely melting here in Scotland, my time has been limited. I considered not releasing anything and adding more content throughout July but ultimately I reckon people would like to play some new content even if it isn't a lot.

Changes:
Molly photoshoot quest reworked, some new images
Cory erotic movie quest created, requires camaron (male & female)
Molly camaron path started (male only currently)
Sojan protection quest added, basics - needs fleshed out for both sexes and multiple scenarios. Eventually, I would like this not to be just the store owner alone but others present randomly, (wife, daughter etc)
Map travel added, feedback appreciated
Telescope added, only a couple of images/videos of one neighbour so far, still undecided on other neighbours.

Looking for as much feedback or suggestions on future characters/paths/quests as possible - someone suggested the map travel and I thought that was a great idea and it was implemented the same week, I hope it shows that I am listening and would appreciate input :)

PC Download: #!KsEGiSjb!linJVVBpEStcHekuqXe9ThjukpodROEL0flyXdkG2ZE

Android: #!btUFRYTS!ICnF2Ca6FPbvkQPRIaZuj0y6mqvqSMe8ZN5MZZCixJg

Cheers!

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Hi there! How do you get more Camaron?
I cant seem to find it anywhere D: I think Im doing the quests in such a weird order maybe..

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hi there! How do you get more Camaron?
I cant seem to find it anywhere D: I think Im doing the quests in such a weird order maybe..
Hello :)

You should be able to go back to the lab and produce more once per day, need to go to sleep to reset the daily variables.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Yes i finished that after asking the question here :biggrin:
Looking forward to see more content in the coming update !
Would like to suggest a map method for navigating the town rather than clicking 3-4 times to get to the college/town

Thanks a lot ! Appreciate your work!
how do you do the shopping event tho?

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
How do you use Camaron? I expected it would be spiking the drinks but that doesn't happen.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes