Lecherous

Dec 1, 2017
I can't remove the game from my computer completely. What is that about? It says I'm denied permission but I am the admin on the PC.

Mensbane

Sep 18, 2019
I can't remove the game from my computer completely. What is that about? It says I'm denied permission but I am the admin on the PC.
With microsoft that is just `the game of life' :)
But seriously, odd bug because its just extracted files not installed. Try using the dos command "takeown" on the folder then deleting it. I have this issue with windows store stuff all the time.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Man, I had the same issue yesterday when I was clearing up my downloads etc. Couldn't delete the .exe, I tried to remove it via CMD admin but still wouldn't go however once I restarted my machine the file was gone. Windows :)

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
You need to invite her on a date, which was broken I think.
just set the variable manually to
amys_locket=u'Stage 2'
or wait for a fixed update.
Can you point out which folder that is in? I am trying to do as said and havent had much success finding it

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Can you point out which folder that is in? I am trying to do as said and havent had much success finding it
You need to enable the console and then press "shift + o (letter)" to access the console then just enter amys_locket = "Stage 2"
That'll progress the quest, although just to confirm if you have started it - in your notes, is Amys Locket quest showing in the college quests and is it telling you to get a card cloner?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Are there supposed to be people in the faculty offices when the MC is talking to them? The names show up on the dialogue but all I see is office furniture.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
How to improve Camaron? completed all tasks and no further progress
You've completed the two tasks from Lance? If so, you just speak to Nicole in the lab and you will have an option to upgrade.

Are there supposed to be people in the faculty offices when the MC is talking to them? The names show up on the dialogue but all I see is office furniture.
Good point, there currently isn't but there probably should be instead of what shows currently. I'll pop that on my to-do list.
There used to be character images at the side of the dialogue but they kept getting distorted and stupid looking so they were removed.

Reactions: BobN290

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
You need to enable the console and then press "shift + o (letter)" to access the console then just enter amys_locket = "Stage 2"
That'll progress the quest, although just to confirm if you have started it - in your notes, is Amys Locket quest showing in the college quests and is it telling you to get a card cloner?
That worked, thank you

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
can't progress with the mom not possible to dose her and no possible do tasks for her when on the kitchen damn.

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
I haven't played too much of it so far (only got to the first quest with the groundsman) but I just wanted to ask, is the MC strictly from the hypnotherapist only or will the main character get mind control powers of his own?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Help pls i can't get the lance quest to get him drunk started i have used the script to overwrite the current one but still nothing and all other quests show completed for this version even tried to use the variable via console it just says error in string undereneath intro.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't played too much of it so far (only got to the first quest with the groundsman) but I just wanted to ask, is the MC strictly from the hypnotherapist only or will the main character get mind control powers of his own?
Most of the sex in this game that isn't the player getting raped/molested (on the female mc side) is facilitated by a mind control serum.

May 29, 2017
I actually had it so it was set to just stage 5 initially but fucked up somewhere else where I then moved it to stage 5 - party after the date with Lexi is finished but forgot that I did that. Then I was rushing around editing and borked it further but it works now, just not for anyone who started playing an old save during my edit rampage. :eek:
I've seen a few other things that need tweaked a bit in the notes etc but I'll fix them tomorrow.
College party gets switched off in 0.10.2 as well when you leave the party and every var reset for good measure :ROFLMAO:

Kendra one is fixed now, it was setting to stage 1 even if you already had the card cloner so there was no trigger to move it along, the check happens when you buy it and also when the quest is progressed with Kendra in her first meeting if you already have the item.

I think tomorrow I will try and run through another male and female playthrough from scratch to confirm everything works. This is what happens I guess when you do little bits of development over an 8 month period :unsure:
There's still a small problem with the first college party. It sets lexi_path to "Stage 3", but that way you miss the conversation about the party, because that expects "Stage 2" & lexi_partied == True. It doesn't stop progression completely, but someone playing for the first time would be pretty flummoxed when accidentally running into Lexi returning from a date without the conversation. Or more probably would have to use the notes and wonder how they should have known that.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes