May 29, 2017
There's still a small problem with the first college party. It sets lexi_path to "Stage 3", but that way you miss the conversation about the party, because that expects "Stage 2" & lexi_partied == True. It doesn't stop progression completely, but someone playing for the first time would be pretty flummoxed when accidentally running into Lexi returning from a date without the conversation. Or more probably would have to use the notes and wonder how they should have known that.
Ok. Found couple of other ones. In both lexi_in_love_chat and lexi_the_slut_chat, if you take your opportunity immediately, the variables lexi_bed_1 and lexi_sex_scenes aren't set to True. The first one probably isn't a problem, but the second one leaves out the sex scenes in dialogue for the rest of the game. Also lexi_bed_2 scene ends with sleep even if you start it in the morning. At least with the female. I fixed it for myself, because it didn't seem intentional, but I don't remember whether it was the same for both sexes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is it normal I still get the father nightcrawling over a virgin little sister even after dicking her?

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Very good work so far, I enjoy your work

I noticed a problem with the game
At the very start you allow the player to buy everything he will need at the computer repair shop
If you buy the card cloner immediately you can't ask Kendra on a date
To avoid this you could just make things available at the store AFTER you figure out you need them
I went back and restarted without buying the card cloner until after i had sex with kendra and had amy's find locket quest
and everything worked smoothly, either that or your check to buy the cloner doesn't cover if you already have it in inventory

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
There's still a small problem with the first college party. It sets lexi_path to "Stage 3", but that way you miss the conversation about the party, because that expects "Stage 2" & lexi_partied == True. It doesn't stop progression completely, but someone playing for the first time would be pretty flummoxed when accidentally running into Lexi returning from a date without the conversation. Or more probably would have to use the notes and wonder how they should have known that.
Ok. Found couple of other ones. In both lexi_in_love_chat and lexi_the_slut_chat, if you take your opportunity immediately, the variables lexi_bed_1 and lexi_sex_scenes aren't set to True. The first one probably isn't a problem, but the second one leaves out the sex scenes in dialogue for the rest of the game. Also lexi_bed_2 scene ends with sleep even if you start it in the morning. At least with the female. I fixed it for myself, because it didn't seem intentional, but I don't remember whether it was the same for both sexes.
Thank you for the great feedback, I've gone through and fixed all of those. Definitely not intentional to be off to bed after the female sex scene with Lexi! Fixed the dialogue a bit and now it just lets you continue your day.

Is it normal I still get the father nightcrawling over a virgin little sister even after dicking her?
No, once the lexi quest moves to the next stage after the nightclub there should be no more visits from him until the next version. I've added a check that I thought I already added to stop the event repeating before the nightclub event now. Thanks :)
Very good work so far, I enjoy your work

I noticed a problem with the game
At the very start you allow the player to buy everything he will need at the computer repair shop
If you buy the card cloner immediately you can't ask Kendra on a date
To avoid this you could just make things available at the store AFTER you figure out you need them
I went back and restarted without buying the card cloner until after i had sex with kendra and had amy's find locket quest
and everything worked smoothly, either that or your check to buy the cloner doesn't cover if you already have it in inventory
Is this definitely in the latest version? 0.10.2? I had missed a couple of sections where you can ask her about the locket but each code block now has the card cloner inventory check and it seems to work for me now.

Reactions: Arhiippa Pylkkönen
May 29, 2017
Thank you for the great feedback, I've gone through and fixed all of those. Definitely not intentional to be off to bed after the female sex scene with Lexi! Fixed the dialogue a bit and now it just lets you continue your day.
Seeing how active you were on the thread motivated me to check the bugs more thoroughly and report them. It's always nice to see dev's responding quickly to feedback.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017

No, once the lexi quest moves to the next stage after the nightclub there should be no more visits from him until the next version. I've added a check that I thought I already added to stop the event repeating before the nightclub event now. Thanks :)

Is this definitely in the latest version? 0.10.2? I had missed a couple of sections where you can ask her about the locket but each code block now has the card cloner inventory check and it seems to work for me now.

Might be 10.1
I will check

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
im suck on dirty water i need to max out molly and mom but i cant effect molly's mind with the physic ability. and mom i cant use either method to enchance her levels them i can confront dad

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
How to get to the gym?
The gym was added and then removed for now but if you are a female character and want to see the scenes there, use the console:
jump gym

im suck on dirty water i need to max out molly and mom but i cant effect molly's mind with the physic ability. and mom i cant use either method to enchance her levels them i can confront dad
Have you managed to get past this issue? Sounds like you need to upgrade camaron before you can progress further here.

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
Is it normal that there are no pictures for Nicole, Kendals...etc when you first talk to them?

Just text? I wasn't sure

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Nopy link for windows/linux is down.

The game is pretty laggy. Not really much fun to play like this.

Last edited:

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
What (I think) Féanorian is trying to say is:

Once you've downloaded this, there is no internet connection required. Nothing to lag. Possibly the device you're using is too outdated to handle it.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Is it normal that there are no pictures for Nicole, Kendals...etc when you first talk to them?

Just text? I wasn't sure
Yep, normal for now. Something I had never noticed until someone mentioned it a few pages back to be honest so I'll probably change it up a bit in future so that character images are shown instead of their locations when talking to them.

Nopy link for windows/linux is down.

The game is pretty laggy. Not really much fun to play like this.
I haven't experienced anything like lag when testing the game and it seems to run fine on android as well. Other than the underlying ren'py script calls the game doesn't have any constant checks/calls other than what is being processed as you play so I can't think what would cause lag either.

0megaooX

Oct 20, 2019
I don't what happened to my game
I am not able to do kendra quest and it is showing something is missing and to rollback. Check that image i am getting that
I have done this quest before 5 months ago and their is no update so i left the game
But now i have installed lastest version of the game and i am not able do that locket quest.
If someone know how to get is fixed.tell me
And thanks for the game developer for such good game

Last edited:
Reactions: Skhunter

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
What (I think) Féanorian is trying to say is:

Once you've downloaded this, there is no internet connection required. Nothing to lag. Possibly the device you're using is too outdated to handle it.
thanks for the tip but i highly doubt that my hardware in general is here the problem with an i7, 16gb of ram, gtx1060 and win 10.

even if internet access would be needed i have a download speed of 25mb/s. that should be no problem in any case.

I haven't experienced anything like lag when testing the game and it seems to run fine on android as well. Other than the underlying ren'py script calls the game doesn't have any constant checks/calls other than what is being processed as you play so I can't think what would cause lag either.
maybe i can explain it a bit better. if i hover with the mouse over the multiple choices it takes about 2 seconds to get highlighted. so it can be pretty distracting if i go over the same section over and over like moving in my house or something like that. this kind of lag.

i haven't experienced any other kind of lag in other ren'py games so far. it's the first time i get it and i played a bunch of other games.

maybe i'm just unlucky but i can play AAA games on ultra with 60 fps which is weird so your game shouldn't have any impact on my hardware at all.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes