BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Are 0.10.3 / Bill NTR updates coming? Can you seduce/be seduced or enslaved by your dad, whether on the NTR path (at work) or not? If you "take" Bill, does anything change apart from not giving him your mother and sister (and the rest), both male and female? Wanna replay (didn't do any Bill not-master or female paths)...

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
are you working on update, do you have some goals for the next update?
i just don't want to wait another year for the next one, you are very kind person and you are actually very active. but we waited for far too long for new update
I've been working on the update but slowly, I struggle quite often with some kind of writers block or lack of motivation which I imagine sucks to hear for people waiting on the game but at the moment it's really just a hobby. I imagine if I had been managing my patreon better and updating frequently perhaps it'd be a more serious source of income which would see me dedicate a lot more time to it but for now, just when inspiration strikes me. :)

I did spend a lot of time messing around trying to get a gallery set up properly, I have to say that this should be done at the start of a games development and not when you're this far in. It's so tedious adding variables all over the place to get all the sex scenes into the replay gallery :eek:

Hi teron i have played your game for a very long time and its a good game and i hope that in the future update of the game there will be an option where you can dose the father or the father will dose the male main character and have sex with him and i hope that you planned more male on male contents in the future version of the game and i hope there will be an option where the father can mindbreak the male main character keep up the good work for your game
More Lance content is in the next update which will include M/M, I'm also keen to get a few other scenes added with other characters as well so that it isn't mostly just with Lance. None planned for the next update with Kieran though.

whenever i attended the family breakfast i saved before, especially when i tried to get them
Kieran doesn't dose the male MC currently, so morning breakfast is OK for a male character. Obviously if you drink the juice in the morning as a female, well.. :)

Are 0.10.3 / Bill NTR updates coming? Can you seduce/be seduced or enslaved by your dad, whether on the NTR path (at work) or not? If you "take" Bill, does anything change apart from not giving him your mother and sister (and the rest), both male and female? Wanna replay (didn't do any Bill not-master or female paths)...
No additional Bill content has been written yet but might still make its way into the next update. I'd actually like to start fleshing out the other side, with the MC dosing Bill which currently has no content so please don't do a replay just for that :)
----

I mentioned it further up in this post but I've been having a hard time just sitting down and writing content for the past week or two but hopefully the fog clears and I can get back to it ASAP. Sometimes it just falls behind in priorty when it comes to work, other hobbies and responsibilities. I've been aiming for an August release but I don't know how likely that is right now, but if it isn't August it should 100% be September. I'd say 50/50 it happens in August but I do gamble and I'm shit at it so what do I know? :ROFLMAO:

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I've been working on the update but slowly, I struggle quite often with some kind of writers block or lack of motivation which I imagine sucks to hear for people waiting on the game but at the moment it's really just a hobby. I imagine if I had been managing my patreon better and updating frequently perhaps it'd be a more serious source of income which would see me dedicate a lot more time to it but for now, just when inspiration strikes me. :)

I did spend a lot of time messing around trying to get a gallery set up properly, I have to say that this should be done at the start of a games development and not when you're this far in. It's so tedious adding variables all over the place to get all the sex scenes into the replay gallery :eek:

More Lance content is in the next update which will include M/M, I'm also keen to get a few other scenes added with other characters as well so that it isn't mostly just with Lance. None planned for the next update with Kieran though.

Kieran doesn't dose the male MC currently, so morning breakfast is OK for a male character. Obviously if you drink the juice in the morning as a female, well.. :)

No additional Bill content has been written yet but might still make its way into the next update. I'd actually like to start fleshing out the other side, with the MC dosing Bill which currently has no content so please don't do a replay just for that :)
----

I mentioned it further up in this post but I've been having a hard time just sitting down and writing content for the past week or two but hopefully the fog clears and I can get back to it ASAP. Sometimes it just falls behind in priorty when it comes to work, other hobbies and responsibilities. I've been aiming for an August release but I don't know how likely that is right now, but if it isn't August it should 100% be September. I'd say 50/50 it happens in August but I do gamble and I'm shit at it so what do I know? :ROFLMAO:
I forgot to ask...besides being molested on the bus, what is different from the male route (the female route playthrough)? I mean, I saw in the screenshot for the game the MC having sex with her brother and that's it.....no much different at first glance?

e5c4p3

Jul 12, 2020
Character pic is doesn't show when talk to them it have only location background
it's Bug or normal?

0megaooX

Oct 20, 2019
Character pic is doesn't show when talk to them it have only location background
it's Bug or normal?
No it is not a bug
In the most of the cases in the game it will show background instead of character pic
Unless the conversation contain any sexual scenes.

e5c4p3

Jul 12, 2020
No it is not a bug
In the most of the cases in the game it will show background instead of character pic
Unless the conversation contain any sexual scenes.
Oh ok i get it
I just feel weird to use only text to explain what character doing
Thank you

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
Thought i share the recent development on patreon:

Hey folks,
Just a quick update to inform you that the pandemic has finally caught up to my employer and we're now seeing a significant slow down in work coming through to us. As such they have made the decision to make my position redundant and I'll be unemployed in the very near future.
So I'll be job hunting and if I get lucky, will be working again ASAP and then I'll get back onto the game. That being said I am still working on the update but the closer I get to the day of unemployment the less likely I am to be fucking around in renpy.
Will keep you all posted and as previously mentioned, no payments will be taken until I release an update.

bigalinu

Nov 20, 2018
I have the same problem in android atm.
Same problem for me :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'ProportionalScale' <'Image' u'Locations/Caladon/CaladonOffice2.jpg'> 800 500 True>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
  File "game/script.rpy", line 893, in load
Exception: Could not load image u'Locations/Caladon/CaladonOffice2.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2813, in script
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'Locations/Caladon/CaladonOffice2.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Last edited:

bigalinu

Nov 20, 2018
Same problem for me :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'ProportionalScale' <'Image' u'Locations/Caladon/CaladonOffice2.jpg'> 800 500 True>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2813, in script
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Problem solved!

I gave the game permision to acces media files from Setings of the phone!

Reactions: Teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I've placed the game on hold for now, it pretty much has been for the past couple of months but having the tag on the thread makes it a bit more official I suppose.

Redundancy looms and job hunting is a tough one in this climate but once I have something lined up I'll get back to work on the game, hopefully.

Hope everyone is doing well!

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I've placed the game on hold for now, it pretty much has been for the past couple of months but having the tag on the thread makes it a bit more official I suppose.

Redundancy looms and job hunting is a tough one in this climate but once I have something lined up I'll get back to work on the game, hopefully.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Keep your head up mate.

Dec 26, 2018
Can't influence Molly or the Mom for some reason, it just comes up saying 'nevermind' with no other options. Similarly, can't progress with Volunteer Procurement for some reason- I discussed with the group of guys to be there in the afternoon, but nothing seems to happen. Any help?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Can't influence Molly or the Mom
ha. same here!

oh...i think i got some progress with mom ... have u done all home choruses? barthroom cleaning? garden mowing? living room cleaning? ->after u can influence her in evening/living room ...and after some movies (comedy,romantic),and shopping i figured i could add camaron. then i went to watch unlocked erotic movie with her ...and got some progress hehe

and then i checked and noticed that i can caramon molly's drink

(but no idea if i could have added caramon earlier to any of them)

-----------------------------------------------
Q
...volunteer Procurement ...i remember clicking on some fem 30 and male group buttos but no idea what to do. stil no options

lexi...we were on a date, (bj+) ...but in hints i get a txt about saturday party - nothing changed. havenot spot her there. tried rollback and wait her from the party - also nothing.

cannot continue with moms massage (cannot fuck her, cannot influence, can add camaron but without commands)... i have blackmail one pending,,,,should i continue with it...caz its description alarms about other quests...

Last edited:

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
ha. same here!

oh...i think i got some progress with mom ... have u done all home choruses? barthroom cleaning? garden mowing? living room cleaning? ->after u can influence her in evening/living room ...and after some movies (comedy,romantic),and shopping i figured i could add camaron. then i went to watch unlocked erotic movie with her ...and got some progress hehe

and then i checked and noticed that i can caramon molly's drink

(but no idea if i could have added caramon earlier to any of them)

-----------------------------------------------
Q
...volunteer Procurement ...i remember clicking on some fem 30 and male group buttos but no idea what to do. stil no options

lexi...we were on a date, (bj+) ...but in hints i get a txt about saturday party - nothing changed. havenot spot her there. tried rollback and wait her from the party - also nothing.

cannot continue with moms massage (cannot fuck her, cannot influence, can add camaron but without commands)... i have blackmail one pending,,,,should i continue with it...caz its description alarms about other quests...
For the volunteer procurement, you need to go speak to Jenna at the studio for the female and the group of guys at Oldtown for the other part, then once you arrange for them to go to Caladon you go there at the agreed time and head to the lab, they should be there ready for testing.

Lexi, if the quest log says go to the party then just go to the party on Saturday evening and go look for Lexi there, you should be able to find her. If the quest log doesn't say that then it's likely you need to go speak to her in her room before the party part triggers.

All of Cory's quests pause kind of whilst the blackmail quest is active. Once you piss her off the rest of the quests don't make much sense until you complete the blackmail quest line.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx
--indeed , missed it. as i rarely read
--lexi. hm. checked on friday - had some dialogues about plans. thus i havenot done it before. after that i got [find lexi] option while there
--k i completed blackmailing, produced carm 2level ...poured drinks to mom ad got 2 new options

it is on hold but my 2cents on qol
- to add skipday option

i think renpy always forces u to press 'sleep' so i imply to be able to skip to the next day early morning without that
- any meaningful step to be in tips
maybe i dont like to remember things or like to skip... but from the examples above: i had zero clue that i needed to find jenna somewhere.
- tips to be constantly shown in the bottom of the screen. plenty of space there.
(and option to hide for those who likes blank spaces)
if there are tips id prefer to have em infront of me. and without interlapping with the main screen options.
- tips location somewhat uneven . can all tasks related to one npc be in one place. sister - do this and that.
for family members i remember checking different tips categories: home quests and notes ones.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
when is the new update
Teron is taking a bit of a break at the moment so there's no date on a new update.

IIRC this is the first game he developed and he provided regular updates to it for around 2 and a half years, so he's probably enjoying some downtime without having to have that deadline pressure hanging over him. Reclaiming some head space from an ongoing project is hugely important as is managing the mental health side of solo development where you feel pressured to put out content, and then when you don't it becomes even harder to make content because you feel you've let people down. This is obviously on top of the whole "there's a global pandemic that's putting millions out of work and making huge upheavals to their life".

"Onhold" seems to be a nice way of dealing with this. There's no ETA on an update and no promise that another will ever actually come and everybody is perfectly ok with that. If Teron decides to pick up the project again then it can be on his own terms without the additional pressure that comes from running a solo project.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes