Jan 14, 2019
Well now I feel extra shitty for thinking it was the usual "im in the hospital, but I promise to continue working on it as soon as possible" excuse....

Devka

May 8, 2017
Well now I feel extra shitty for thinking it was the usual "im in the hospital, but I promise to continue working on it as soon as possible" excuse....
Honestly I wouldn't considering they said that they would keep their subs updated on the situation. And haven't posted anything since the initial post 7 months ago.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Game isn't abandoned, just on hold. I don't like posting pointless updates so I haven't posted anything but I really should have posted on my patreon that I have a new job, my bad. o_O

I'm active on F95 and if the game is officially abandoned this thread will be updated to reflect that for sure. I'm keen to get the main storyline finished and there isn't really a great deal of content I need to add to get there and then I can add side content if I feel the motivation to do it.

Hope you're all doing well!

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Game isn't abandoned, just on hold. I don't like posting pointless updates so I haven't posted anything but I really should have posted on my patreon that I have a new job, my bad. o_O

I'm active on F95 and if the game is officially abandoned this thread will be updated to reflect that for sure. I'm keen to get the main storyline finished and there isn't really a great deal of content I need to add to get there and then I can add side content if I feel the motivation to do it.

So what's your next game gonna be? You could make a universe out of game of life. It's a good game, overall.

Reactions: Horse197

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017

Is there really not a lot of content for the storyline to finish? Feels like/hope thats just a quarter of things to come.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It doesn't seem like a lot of content since a lot of times you're skipping days get to Saturday since many events trigger Saturday at least for Lexi and Cori (who so far have the most fleshed out routes). The problem is the splitting routes. First you have a split between male and female and then you split it exponentially by having dominant and submissive then you add in the other route choices like ntr and otherwise for both sexes and each update means more work for barely a step forward narratively. Each new choice is potentially another division in forward progress. I saw that Lexi content was added which was great but it goes through really quickly. Last I saw on Lexi's ntr/slut route now you have another choice whether to let her get raped or not. That's another split! Cori's routes are still where they were as well as Mollys. Many characters don't have any routes at all outside of maybe an introduction. I don't know, I feel for Teron but it seems like he bit off more than he could chew in terms of project scope. Still mostly love the ntr routes though after the blackmail for Cori it's like any ntr ends.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
The storyline seems largely unfinished because of all the different routes and possibilities. You have the "for or against dad" choice, the choice if you like the criminal organization or not, there is the school principle with her own agenda, the Bill the Master route, The head researcher and her immunity to the stuff. And thats just for the main quest. Side quests also remain largely untouched like the neighbor you can view through the telescope, the criminal org. has just one quest and so on. Thats just speaking from the potential this game had.
Sadly Teron could have made this into his main job and maybe earn even more than his current job but the infrequent updates and the very long silences prevented that from happening. Truly a shame.

Reactions: Horse197

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The storyline seems largely unfinished because of all the different routes and possibilities. You have the "for or against dad" choice, the choice if you like the criminal organization or not, there is the school principle with her own agenda, the Bill the Master route, The head researcher and her immunity to the stuff. And thats just for the main quest. Side quests also remain largely untouched like the neighbor you can view through the telescope, the criminal org. has just one quest and so on. Thats just speaking from the potential this game had.
Sadly Teron could have made this into his main job and maybe earn even more than his current job but the infrequent updates and the very long silences prevented that from happening. Truly a shame.
Exactly. There are too many threads and options which will make even the best dev go crazy with the amount of work needed to make a step forward.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
It doesn't seem like a lot of content since a lot of times you're skipping days get to Saturday since many events trigger Saturday at least for Lexi and Cori (who so far have the most fleshed out routes). The problem is the splitting routes. First you have a split between male and female and then you split it exponentially by having dominant and submissive then you add in the other route choices like ntr and otherwise for both sexes and each update means more work for barely a step forward narratively. Each new choice is potentially another division in forward progress. I saw that Lexi content was added which was great but it goes through really quickly. Last I saw on Lexi's ntr/slut route now you have another choice whether to let her get raped or not. That's another split! Cori's routes are still where they were as well as Mollys. Many characters don't have any routes at all outside of maybe an introduction. I don't know, I feel for Teron but it seems like he bit off more than he could chew in terms of project scope. Still mostly love the ntr routes though after the blackmail for Cori it's like any ntr ends.
I've often lamented the stupid decision to include so many options, tried to cater to too many players and stretched myself too thin. I should have brought a project manager on board or something! Hindsight is of course 20/20 though, I was just getting started and had motivation up to my eyeballs but motivation doesn't last forever.

Male/Female and Sub/Dom choices are my biggest regret, so much so that the sub/dom stat only affects a handful of scenes. The male/female stuff, whilst I hate having to do everything twice (or more >.>), I feel is probably the most necessarry of my additions.

I think with most games that have lots of choices, not every single one of them will have a major impact on the overall outcome. Some choices were designed to provide something like an ending slide or something whereas some of the other choices will directly impact the endings & the build-up/final chapter. I also appreciate the faith that with regular updates this game could have been my main job but that was never realistic for me :geek:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I've often lamented the stupid decision to include so many options, tried to cater to too many players and stretched myself too thin. I should have brought a project manager on board or something! Hindsight is of course 20/20 though, I was just getting started and had motivation up to my eyeballs but motivation doesn't last forever.

Male/Female and Sub/Dom choices are my biggest regret, so much so that the sub/dom stat only affects a handful of scenes. The male/female stuff, whilst I hate having to do everything twice (or more >.>), I feel is probably the most necessarry of my additions.

I think with most games that have lots of choices, not every single one of them will have a major impact on the overall outcome. Some choices were designed to provide something like an ending slide or something whereas some of the other choices will directly impact the endings & the build-up/final chapter. I also appreciate the faith that with regular updates this game could have been my main job but that was never realistic for me :geek:
So what's next on the docket? Finishing the main storyline (there's a main storyline?)? You have a lot of set ups for things that have not been touched like Johnny Sins and Molly, Bill and Lexi, Lexi, Bill friendship route, Cori, anything to do with the school besides the groundskeeper/goth stuff, Caladon, Lance, The Coffee Shop, the Laptop options - emails, Molly's laptop scenes, the call someone option which has no use right now, the telescope which only has that one Johhny Sins "preview" with his wife, Keiran and Nicole, Nicole. You can go a lot of places.

Reactions: fulcrum

nail22

Apr 19, 2020
I'm trying to do the Bill The master quest but I can't figure out how to dose Kendra. Everytime I try to in the Kanteen it gives me the regular dosing options, not the one for the Bill route. help?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'm trying to do the Bill The master quest but I can't figure out how to dose Kendra. Everytime I try to in the Kanteen it gives me the regular dosing options, not the one for the Bill route. help?
Just go into her office without coffee and there will be a new option.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes