BillyRook

Oct 16, 2020
Just go into her office without coffee and there will be a new option.
tried that and it didnt work, i still only get the nevermind option

played this game twice now and never managed to dose kendra for bill, it seems completely impossible when i play

EugenM

Aug 18, 2018
I have read on his patreon that " (...) Looking at the current state of the game I don't actually think there is too much more to add in order to achieve a "complete" storyline, which is something I am adamant that I want to do. (...)".
Guess the next update (whenever it will come it will be) the complition of the game.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Hey all,

The post above me prompted me really to do something I've been putting off and that's officially announcing that the game is abandoned. I don't want people thinking oh hey shit he might be finishing the game and saving it all for one big update, couldn't be further from the truth. I've also been putting it off due to not wanting that stigma of an abandoned game especially when I find the time to release a smaller scale game.

I haven't had the desire or motivation to work on the game for a long time now and the idea of working through my old shitty code just puts me off completely. This was my first attempt at a game and I aimed far too high, added far too many things and it eventually wore me down but I learned a lot.

That's it really, no excuses or anything I just really don't want to develop this game anymore. Thank you all that played it and enjoyed it and thank you to those who helped me with my early development with great advice.

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
Hey all,

The post above me prompted me really to do something I've been putting off and that's officially announcing that the game is abandoned. I don't want people thinking oh hey shit he might be finishing the game and saving it all for one big update, couldn't be further from the truth. I've also been putting it off due to not wanting that stigma of an abandoned game especially when I find the time to release a smaller scale game.

I haven't had the desire or motivation to work on the game for a long time now and the idea of working through my old shitty code just puts me off completely. This was my first attempt at a game and I aimed far too high, added far too many things and it eventually wore me down but I learned a lot.

That's it really, no excuses or anything I just really don't want to develop this game anymore. Thank you all that played it and enjoyed it and thank you to those who helped me with my early development with great advice.
That's too bad, but despite that there's no ending, i believe that this was a very good game, there's a lot of content here, and it's always nice to replay it, thanks for the game, and good luck on your future projects.

Reactions: Teron

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hey all,

Thanks for not leaving everyone hanging. A damn shame. It was a decent framework in terms of content and plot even if everything was mostly disconnected. I can't speak for the quality of the code since I'm not a coder. Hopefully one day you'll revisit some of the ideas presented here and leave something that you and the rest of us will be satisfied with.

Mar 15, 2018
Very much appreciate this kind of response. Honesty goes a long way and hell, I can't complain about losing motivation on a project this advanced. I hope you succeed in your future projects.
Hey all,

r

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Teron, I can't say I'm not upset, but life is more important than a game, and I sincerely, as with others here, mate, wish you the very best in the future.
Game of life was an insanely good game, and while it may be true, that you aimed too high, it isn't a bad thing to aim high on your first attempt.

Good luck, brother.

Reactions: LostBR and Teron

Eazekiel666

Oct 7, 2018
Hey all,

Have ever thought to give some one this game to finish instead of you? Or you just leave it as it is?

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Hey all,

What's the smaller game you're releasing, i really loved this and am hoping for more shit from you, even if it's a different game.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes