ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
Not much need for a walkthrough, IMO. If you miss an event, you just have to wait for the next time it happens, could be a day, could be a week.

kunjoos

Apr 23, 2020
I don't what happened to my game
I am not able to do kendra quest and it is showing something is missing and to rollback. Check that image i am getting that
I have done this quest before 5 months ago and their is no update so i left the game
But now i have installed lastest version of the game and i am not able do that locket quest.
If someone know how to get is fixed.tell me
And thanks for the game developer for such good game
i also stucked here , any new codes

harryparsa

Feb 11, 2020
Teron
hi i stuck with lance he wants painkiller but i dont know where i must find painkiller
any one know? when i go to old town i cant buy anythig

Last edited:

harryparsa

Feb 11, 2020
For the volunteer procurement, you need to go speak to Jenna at the studio for the female and the group of guys at Oldtown for the other part, then once you arrange for them to go to Caladon you go there at the agreed time and head to the lab, they should be there ready for testing.

Lexi, if the quest log says go to the party then just go to the party on Saturday evening and go look for Lexi there, you should be able to find her. If the quest log doesn't say that then it's likely you need to go speak to her in her room before the party part triggers.

All of Cory's quests pause kind of whilst the blackmail quest is active. Once you piss her off the rest of the quests don't make much sense until you complete the blackmail quest line.
hi i stuck with lance he wants painkiller but i dont know where i must find painkiller
any one know? when i go to old town i cant buy anything

Last edited:

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
any one know? when i go to old town i cant buy anything
It's been a while since i played, but i think it was on the coffee shop on old town, you should have the option to buy red dust i think from a guy from a rival company, i'm not sure but maybe you need to do an quest for one of the teachers at the college first.

harryparsa

Feb 11, 2020
It's been a while since i played, but i think it was on the coffee shop on old town, you should have the option to buy red dust i think from a guy from a rival company, i'm not sure but maybe you need to do an quest for one of the teachers at the college first.
thank you

harryparsa

Feb 11, 2020
do you know about dirty water dad never came to room to speak with mw in evenig after work what must i do?

harryparsa

Feb 11, 2020
For the volunteer procurement, you need to go speak to Jenna at the studio for the female and the group of guys at Oldtown for the other part, then once you arrange for them to go to Caladon you go there at the agreed time and head to the lab, they should be there ready for testing.

Lexi, if the quest log says go to the party then just go to the party on Saturday evening and go look for Lexi there, you should be able to find her. If the quest log doesn't say that then it's likely you need to go speak to her in her room before the party part triggers.

All of Cory's quests pause kind of whilst the blackmail quest is active. Once you piss her off the rest of the quests don't make much sense until you complete the blackmail quest line.
Hi i have qustions after one time with dad go to brandi house we cant go anymore and how i must know that i finish this update and how can know about molly and johnny ?

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
Anyone knows how to upgrade the Camaron? i´m stuck, and i can´t progress using the Camaron in this level 1 anymore.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
here's why

RL problems
Thought i share the recent development on patreon:

Hey folks,
Just a quick update to inform you that the pandemic has finally caught up to my employer and we're now seeing a significant slow down in work coming through to us. As such they have made the decision to make my position redundant and I'll be unemployed in the very near future.
So I'll be job hunting and if I get lucky, will be working again ASAP and then I'll get back onto the game. That being said I am still working on the update but the closer I get to the day of unemployment the less likely I am to be fucking around in renpy.
Will keep you all posted and as previously mentioned, no payments will be taken until I release an update.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes