DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Why was it abandoned?
Hey all,

The post above me prompted me really to do something I've been putting off and that's officially announcing that the game is abandoned. I don't want people thinking oh hey shit he might be finishing the game and saving it all for one big update, couldn't be further from the truth. I've also been putting it off due to not wanting that stigma of an abandoned game especially when I find the time to release a smaller scale game.

I haven't had the desire or motivation to work on the game for a long time now and the idea of working through my old shitty code just puts me off completely. This was my first attempt at a game and I aimed far too high, added far too many things and it eventually wore me down but I learned a lot.

That's it really, no excuses or anything I just really don't want to develop this game anymore. Thank you all that played it and enjoyed it and thank you to those who helped me with my early development with great advice.
He was basically writing 5 or 6 games in one.

Male or Female protaganist
Dom or Sub
Gay
NTR/Rape

I'm surprised he got as far as he did before throwing in the towel.

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
You need to complete Cory's intro before you can dose her, should be in the family section of the notes. Let me know if it isn't.
You can't dose Lexi.

Thanks. Not sure what my shitty code is doing for the selling part, I'll need to figure that out. Fixed the typo for the card reader.

The requirements for the Kieran dosing the player content is as follows:
Be female
Go to Kierans office at either early afternoon or late afternoon.
That's pretty much it - the first scene will occur once a day until you drink the whisky. After that the second scene in his office will occur when you have drank the water he brings you at night. The requirement to be visited at night is be female, drink the whisky in his office and drink the juice in the morning in the kitchen.

Have you been unable to dose them at all?
The options for dosing them appear in the kitchen, you "pour a drink" and then add camaron to said drinks. Let me know if that isn't working for you.

I'm uploading 0.9.4 just now which fixes the camaron upgrade bug a few of you are having as well as a few other small things.

Also, thank you everyone for playing! I know this release hasn't been ah... bug free, so thank you for playing regardless of the issues.
Hi Teron I Saw Your New Project That Your Working On If You Need Any Help I will be willing to volunteer myself to be your game beta tester if you need it and I will report any problems I find directly to you and yeah it saddens me that game of life is now abandoned but you still have my trust and full support on your new project and Hope this time you will finally have your very first completed game and may I know what kind of kinks and content is in your new project and will there be an option for those who like gay content that's all hope you will answer and reply to me teron

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Can someone reupload this. All the download links are dead
Apologies, I had cleared out my MEGA of old versions and since I had started work on 10.3 I must have deleted 10.2 assuming it was old but it was in fact, the current version.

I've updated the links with 10.3... no clue what I added though.

Reactions: greenray and dspeed

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Teron -- I realize that development on GoL has ceased and was a good learning experience for you, but what of The Brazen Pickle? Have you simply moved on from game development and are enjoying other things now? It's cool if that's the case. Was curious is all.

In any event, I hope the year started great for you and for everyone else reading this post. Spend your time wisely and have fun out there. Cheers everyone and be safe!

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes