razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I don't have a release date yet but all going well the next release will be within the next 30 days, the next update will bring options for using Camaron as well both as a means of making some money and the first stages of control over certain characters.
I'll be waiting then.
I especially like the idea of making a game using real actors and real scene. The only thing I don't really like is all the sex possible is gay sex for now. But I hope that will evolve.
I am not that much of an expert in those kind of games so if anyone knows other incest games using this method please tell me.
BTW I think I didn't get molly to do "revelling picture" yet and don't quite see how to get there.

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
The author and cannot be correct МС woman? You have it in the profile and one in the side scenes are quite different, I understand that it is difficult to find a complete content with an actress but! At least for picking her physique? If skinny blond and young and the scenes must be so!!!

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
The author and cannot be correct МС woman? You have it in the profile and one in the side scenes are quite different, I understand that it is difficult to find a complete content with an actress but! At least for picking her physique? If skinny blond and young and the scenes must be so!!!
I had a think about the actresses to use for the main characters in the game but I really felt that by limiting my player characters to specific looks then I'd severely limit the variation of what I can add, especially when it comes to more obscure fetishes, I didn't want to find myself in a situation where I see a great scene for the content I'm writing but the actress or actor don't match up. Just one of those decisions that hopefully doesn't turn people off completely :)

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
I had a think about the actresses to use for the main characters in the game but I really felt that by limiting my player characters to specific looks then I'd severely limit the variation of what I can add, especially when it comes to more obscure fetishes, I didn't want to find myself in a situation where I see a great scene for the content I'm writing but the actress or actor don't match up. Just one of those decisions that hopefully doesn't turn people off completely
But the selection of Actresses for the role of Cory Chase mother and elder sister good. With them a lot of family content: -). We look forward to future updates! Successes'!

Reactions: Horse197

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
But the selection of Actresses for the role of Cory Chase mother and elder sister good. With them a lot of family content: -). We look forward to future updates! Successes'!
totally agree I've seen those two in tons of scenes before with all kinds of different types of fetishes represented

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
@Teron
Just asking if you can upload any Android version???
I'm crazy to play this game... Please consider..
I won't be officially supporting an android version for now but I will release an android build with the next release. It should work without any changes needed but some of the text or images may seem a bit off, then again - maybe they won't. :)

Reactions: KanyeWee

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
Will just leave some positive feedback. Really enjoying the game from a female perspective and looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work :)

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Will just leave some positive feedback. Really enjoying the game from a female perspective and looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work :)
Thank you :D

Is there any route for Dad and Lence in female route

Any Walkyhrough pls
There isn't much content featuring Dad and Lance yet, no. I'm hoping that in the next update you won't need a walkthrough so much as the 'notes' section should contain most of the info you need.

Any news about the update?
Next update will be available on Friday :)

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
I like how things are coming along. Might need to add some minor things to just make time progress, like a wait option in places or maybe take a shower at home.

EDIT: Forget my stupidity, didn't realize that the "Advance Time" thing on the side was an option and not a suggestion lmao

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
@Teron I might have created a cheat script for this game. PM if you want need it. (Since it's better to use Console I think).

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
Really enjoying this game! Definitely looking forward to more updates.

Quick bug report: when doing the college package quest as a male character, and choosing the "Make more noise!" option, the whole scene plays through but then the final gif stays on the screen forever. Also, there are no options for giving Jacob the package when you get back to the college, just a "Nothing else" option even though it's mentioned that you still have the package. Every other path seems to work fine.

e: Oh and I can't figure out how to watch the action movie DVD that you get from the mall?

Reactions: Teron
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes