3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We'll have some details about how we're changing the release schedule for future content coming soon, as well as information when you can get your hands on Game of Moans 0.2 soon

Edit .. FRESH NEWS OFF THE DISCORDS ::

ep 2

Wednesday at 9:31 AM

8th of October for Gold Members

Wednesday at 9:52 AM

22.10 for public.

Jul 9, 2018
I found it in the meantime but thanks. Anyway, a handjob and seeing Sansa's nude body in the library and bed is all content for now. If I missed something someone can let me know. Interesting game, it has potential. It would be fun to see MC bang Brienne of Tarth.

Xero45

Feb 25, 2018
I just got here from penguinz0 doing speedrun shit how did I miss this game
gonna download it soon and play it after I rejuiced my self with some hamburgers

Reactions: cooldude33

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
I just got here from penguinz0 doing speedrun shit how did I miss this game
gonna download it soon and play it after I rejuiced my self with some hamburgers
its definitely a well-done and good looking game, just needs more content obviously, but that'll come with time.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I just saw Cr1tikal/penguinz0 speedrun this game. This game gets a 100% on my moist meter.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Great update presentation, I would love that this update system works without getting grindy and greedy as the team is getting more money

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Great update presentation, I would love that this update system works without getting grindy and greedy as the team is getting more money
We're not aiming to be grindy or greedy, we're working on updates as fast as we can. As for money, the project still costs far more than what it's making currently. Regardless, if we make more money than what the project requires, we'd invest back into the game and future content.

Thanks!

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
We're not aiming to be grindy or greedy, we're working on updates as fast as we can. As for money, the project still costs far more than what it's making currently. Regardless, if we make more money than what the project requires, we'd invest back into the game and future content.

Thanks!
It's a shame you're not making as much as you need to be because this game has tons of potential. I'd donate more if I could but alas I'm not a rich man. I'll be sure to support whenever I can though!

Shfevenej

Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys, sorry you're dealing with that saving issue. Can you provide more information about when you're saving and what location you're saving in? Also, what page are you saving to? We'll definitely have this fixed for 0.2 as we're planning on restructuring the save / load menu and system (which will release in a couple of months) but we don't currently have any plans for posting any more bug-fixes for 0.1 as we're now focussing full development on 0.2.
Basically when the save option comes on screen it saves perfectly but when we try to save by going into settings...shit happens

I lost my progress 7[SEVEN] times
Please help

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Basically when the save option comes on screen it saves perfectly but when we try to save by going into settings...shit happens

I lost my progress 7[SEVEN] times
Please help
At this point, I'd recommend just waiting for the upcoming 0.2 update available soon. Most bugs related to saving and loading should be fixed in that update. Sorry for the loss of progress, it's very frustrating but it's hard for us to help you when it's likely a bug with that version.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

SJDHGVB

Oct 12, 2019
At this point, I'd recommend just waiting for the upcoming 0.2 update available soon. Most bugs related to saving and loading should be fixed in that update. Sorry for the loss of progress, it's very frustrating but it's hard for us to help you when it's likely a bug with that version.
When can we expect the update to
be released and please make sure it works........

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes