3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
this one is lagging like hell , and too much bug in it. trying to save during a conversation with rightclick and it ends the convo and dropp me back some time before but it take away the mission items aswell without finishing the quest....

Reactions: Morah SDG

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks interesting, hope this game end better than Game of Whores, that game has good art but start with the action really fast and all girls are sluts who let anyone see them naked and more in just a couple of weeks.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

When you go in the settings at the beginning to change them you are after this in Game (after the intro without choose the hero name).

Image 'bg drawers locked' not found
Image 'Page' not found

After the sleep potion I want to save in Sansa`s Room (she wasn´t there at that time). I get a picture from the marktplace after this I get a pic from the wood.

You see the pic when Sansa`s sleeping you make your action and after this Sansa stay awake in her room.

Question Bran Stark key for Sansa's bedside table. Look the bug before I can open it after I can enter her room.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Another one who doesn't layer their art. Expect them to re draw it all delaying new content in a few months if it lasts that long.

Reactions: iinstant01

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It looks good but what of the gameplay? the one review doesn't go into much detail with the gameplay

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
My memory is she asked for auburn pelt, have had white, black, + brown. none seemed to please her. I imagine there is another random chance. feeling grindy at this point.

lemonslices

Aug 3, 2018
Been to the forest 50 days in a row and have yet to find an auburn rabbit, I have a feeling it's not in the game.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
auburn rabbit is definitely there, I got it twice.
I'm trying to find the Elk for Arya though but that isn't appearing for me.
nvm, just got one :D
Now Arya isn't appearing anywhere though... checked every place that isn't locked :/ - nvm she eventually appeared in the storeroom
and yeah game is laggy even on a top of the line gaming pc :/
A working journal would also help a lot. I'm stuck on Lewin's date rape potion now, I don't remember what he needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barabash

Karma02

Jan 8, 2019
The Auburn pelt and Elk is in the game. Just a bit grindy. My problem is that there's no quest log. I am assuming that is what the book next to the location and day bar, but it's not clickable, and I can't remember what Bran wanted me to do with his 4 pages.

EDIT: I was missing the book cover which was hidden at the Marketplace.

Reactions: Asmadeus0013
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes