3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yep, increasing the chance for random encounter is one of the thing to work on in future update.
As well as setting a constent weekly "schedule" for the characters (they seem to appear at random in their defined spot). Can't remember how many days I spent hunting this damn rabbit + waiting for sansa to be in the library just to get the pantyless picture, which is also based on chance it seems since I was unable to get it even after seeing her a dozen time after taking the panty in her desk.

Overall the game system should be good once all the bugs are removed. Similar to mythic manor with a "level per character" system, meaning you can focus on art and story once you're done with the system programming.
But first dev need to make sure the system work and is balanced.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
glad that someone got that rabbit, bummer about rarity. had the elk on 3rd or 4th hunt. wish i would have known to save it. but maybe didn't matter until rcvd quest. anyhow - laggy, starting to feel needlessly grindy. don't know. need some serious payoff for dealing with the hassle. maybe my vision of gameplay doesn't match dev's. guess we will see where this goes. hate to waste hrs for a single pic of sansa's twat...

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
auburn rabbit is definitely there, I got it twice.
I'm trying to find the Elk for Arya though but that isn't appearing for me.
nvm, just got one :D
Now Arya isn't appearing anywhere though... checked every place that isn't locked :/ - nvm she eventually appeared in the storeroom
and yeah game is laggy even on a top of the line gaming pc :/
A working journal would also help a lot. I'm stuck on Lewin's date rape potion now, I don't remember what he needed.
Three herbs from the forest + wine bottle from the table in the dining hall + book from the library

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Three herbs from the forest + wine bottle from the table in the dining hall + book from the library
Thanks man! The wine bottle he's literally standing next to, then :)
Saying that, I don't see any wine bottle in the dining hall... ?

Reactions: StFranzisk

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Is it better than Whores of Thrones though? That is the question.
It is NOT as good as Whores of Thrones, Whores of Thrones is the BEST game ever and my opinion is completely unbiased and objective.
Seriously though this game looks good.

Jul 19, 2018
It is NOT as good as Whores of Thrones, Whores of Thrones is the BEST game ever and my opinion is completely unbiased and objective.
Seriously though this game looks good.
Yeah... Looks. I think I'll stick to WoT, the BEST game ever, since I couldn't even get past this one's options menu without the game breaking.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
GoT is trash :cautious:
So, is that what you do? Just come into a thread to put games and related stuff down?
I mean, even if said show was trash, does that say anything about the quality of the game?

But of course if you think Follower is an underrated game...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll keep an eye on this one, but right now I don't feel like playing a 0.1

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I like the art, and if that is Sansa in the header, dev made her look really good, maybe better than the show. =)

However, I feel really bad for anyone trying to make a GoT theme game right now. As a big show fan, after last 2 seasons and ending, I have zero desire to touch anything GoT related til Martin finishes the books. Which may be a long long wait. =/ Best of luck tho, its got potential.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes