3.30 star(s) 24 Votes
Sep 28, 2019
Ok got all mission done apart from Arya, i have two quests for her in which i have to "return to her" but when i talk with her she asks me to find her toy, which i already did and had the scene. And a mission from Maester Luwin, i have to talk to "The Bear", it's Mormont if i understood well but when i talk to him nothing happens

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Here is a recipe for scented candles

Scented Candle = Oil + Twine + Lemon

Does anyone have the recipe for the ladder?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This is buggy as hell. Mac user here, I can’t complete a couple of Arya’s quests. It tells me to see her to finish the quest but nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue?

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Problem with Arya' quest "Down in the mud", I return to Arya and nothing happened ? Need a clue to finished this quest.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So no matter how many times I do the memory game, it doesn't update the tasks section. Does this affect the game or storyline in anyway? I just started this game but I am loving it, especially the music. Thanks for any help.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
A very underwhelming update after such a long wait, but I guess we at least know that the game isn't completely abandoned. Here's to hoping this means we're back to getting normal and more substantial updates in the future.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
And after my post, I can't continue. I crafted the hunter's boon and when I go into inventory I get an error, so I can never consume it...

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Problem with Arya' quest "Down in the mud", I return to Arya and nothing happened ? Need a clue to finished this quest.
You need to make sure you talk to Bran and the Maester after Arya makes you wear the gag. After that, you can talk to Arya and finish the quest. Even though the journal doesn't tell you to do it, the dialogue with Arya does.

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
You need to make sure you talk to Bran and the Maester after Arya makes you wear the gag. After that, you can talk to Arya and finish the quest. Even though the journal doesn't tell you to do it, the dialogue with Arya does.
Thanks a lot. Is it the same bug for Sub-ordinary tools ?

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
And after my post, I can't continue. I crafted the hunter's boon and when I go into inventory I get an error, so I can never consume it...
Yeah the overfull inventory bug is super annoying. In the past I have had some luck rolling back or ignoring when I hit it and then being able to go to the market and getting into at least 1 tab of inventory so I could sell item(s) to work around it.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes