3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Man, I was looking forward to giving this one a try, but reading the reviews, it seems this is very similar to Innocent Witches, just that instead of no sexual content we get massive bugs.
The result is the same, a game with great looking art and a setting people love, hampered to an incredible extent by bad gameplay and further problems (writing and bugs here, writing and no sexual content there).
This game has enough sex content so i wouldn't compare it with Innocent Witches

Reactions: George_Nos

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
This is the first time I've gone to the Changelog on a game and been disappointed that "Fixed Bugs" wasn't in there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game has enough sex content so i wouldn't compare it with Innocent Witches

Lol. Like, can you read? I wrote that the second problem for this game was not lack of sexual content, but the many reported bugs.

(writing and bugs here, writing and no sexual content there).
Two games, both with great art and bad gameplay, one with not enough sex, one with enough sex, but riddled with bugs.
Hope you got my point now.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Lol. Like, can you read? I wrote that the second problem for this game was not lack of sexual content, but the many reported bugs.

Two games, both with great art and bad gameplay, one with not enough sex, one with enough sex, but riddled with bugs.
Hope you got my point now.
Yeah my bad missed that bit lol

izex

Nov 19, 2019
and this game could use a normal journal. need something to find. and as good gues as anyone elses.

D

Deleted member 215905

errors I found:

1 pressing ESC doesn't actually let you out of the console once it's open, in fact, you can't exit at all because the "are you sure you want to quit?" prompt appears BEHIND the console also, so you have to open the task manager and kill the game to regain control of your PC.
2 When you start the "laying the pipe quest" you're able to grab the bathroom pipe at the start of the quest, long before Jon tells you to find the pipes, if you do this, it will say you have 0/5 pipes and you won't be able to finish the quest.
3 some tasks are infinity repeatable like "buy an item from the merchant" , at least you still get multiple prompts saying so, but rep doesn't increase.
4 the ravens scroll is totally invisible, you must click around on the kitchen tables until you get lucky, I think it's actually hidden off screen or something, or this was done on purpose for some reason.
5 some recipes are given to you via story AND can be bought by summer, and both will appear in your crafting table, I have two ladder recipes for example.
6 some recipes will still say you do not have the right parts when you in fact do, you can still craft the item freely, but regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lordofevilcr
D

Deleted member 215905

errors I found:

1 pressing ESC doesn't actually let you out of the console once it's open, in fact, you can't exit at all because the "are you sure you want to quit?" prompt appears BEHIND the console also, so you have to open the task manager and kill the game to regain control of your PC.
2 When you start the "laying the pipe quest" you're able to grab the bathroom pipe at the start of the quest, long before Jon tells you to find the pipes, if you do this, it will say you have 0/5 pipes and you won't be able to finish the quest.
3 some tasks are infinity repeatable like "buy an item from the merchant" , at least you still get multiple prompts saying so, but rep doesn't increase.
4 the ravens scroll is totally invisible, you must click around on the kitchen tables until you get lucky, I think it's actually hidden off screen or something, or this was done on purpose for some reason.
5 some recipes are given to you via story AND can be bought by summer, and both will appear in your crafting table, I have 2 ladder recipes for example.
6 some recipes will still say you do not have the right parts when you in fact do, you can still craft the item freely, but regardless.

if your inventory is too full, you won't be able to speak to the merchant or use a crafting bench without an error, this is a old bug but it's still around, I was able to ignore it and continue, for a moment, but after exiting the game and reloading, now I am unable to continue, as now when i hit ignore, it just skips right past the crafting/buying screens.
In other words, after months, I am STILL unable to progress in the story line past the pipe quest because by this point my inventory crashes constantly and I am unable to buy the merchant pipe and/or the early bathroom pipe glitch stops you.
Great art, terrible programming.

error code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lordofevilcr
D

Deleted member 215905

errors I found:

5 some recipes are given to you via story AND can be bought by summer, and both will appear in your crafting table, I have two ladder recipes for example.
7 if you cheat and view sansa's new memories (letters from jon / new dress) before you get the quests, the game will glitch and finish the quest for you, you'll be forced to go to sansa's room and get a HJ from her, as if you did the quests yourself.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The mouse performance in certain rooms seems very laggy. Is there a fix available for this?

Xyphos

Apr 20, 2018
errors I found:

type exit in the console

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes