3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
so this is a gay-game. I stumbled straight away for gay penetration and the Black keep is full of dudes and i need to give them gifts. WTF?!?
Lol, gg. You must be gay, because I got all the girls and no gay stuff :3

All jokes aside, chill man. There *should* be ample warning for that, as I think it was discussed already and the devs apologized. Favor=/=Romance, and favor helps you get to the actual women :p

You're overreacting a bit though, m8.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
aparently the quest broke completely for me, as i have 4 pipes, havent met gilly yet(have no idea where to even find her), managed to get it from the market, but somehow the quest changed from (finding 4/5) to fix the pipes, but, i neither have the last one, nor can i fix it.
Same happened to me. Im stuck as well. Never seen Gilly. She is not here.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Same happened to me. Im stuck as well. Never seen Gilly. She is not here.
I actually figured it out. It is hidden in Sam's profile, but you have to craft him an elk pie. Flour , wheat and elk meat. Ginny will appear after that.

Last edited:

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
After calming down a bit, I'm trying to construct my thoughts in a more civil manner:
1. Graphics are pretty damn good. Keep that quality up and a lot of can be forgiven. P.s Not everybody needs to have huge boobs!
2. I liked the phasing of the first part of the game (Winterfell). Characters were okey and interactions with them (tasks) included made sense. Maybe attempt to add bit more humor there to perfect the dialogue?
3. On the Wall, the task mania got tiring..fast. Most of the tasks made no sense (the same filler, loot and craft crap).
4. Fixing the pipe quest was a mess. The parts are found in the most random places (the bear, the broom guy does not talk before the Sam's elk pie is made...whaat?) and cannot be crafted. Maybe think this through again or give some dialogue to point the direction? (Broom guy explains to MC this crazy story of finding a bear inside the wash room drinking wash water from the tub, and almost gagging from a piece of pipe).
5. Damn some warning from the gay content. I dont mind it being there, but the halloween event led me with 5 clicks to penetrate a paralyzed kid's asshole...Jesus Christ.
6. The game has so many stuff you can craft and it is awesome, if the code would not crash the game if I have too many items in my inventory...
7. Quest tracking required a lot more work. Going through all the character profiles to see if they require further quest steps or tasks takes too long (too many clicks). Plenty of quests are also broken. I never was able to finish the tomboy's last quest as talking to her did nothing, also the lore master's "bear quest step" left me puzzled. It did not give any hints of what to do and the NPC does not say anything related to the quest.
/2 cents.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Case of talented artist and programmer/producer who just don't give a shit.
i dont think its fair to say they dont give a crap, on the contrary, you can see that they really tried to make this work... they just tried to do more than they could.

i said this a few months back, they were too busy trying to reinvent things that had no reason to, like the save system. that's effort that wouldnt add anything to 99.99999999999% of the players. same with alot of menus that also are basically wasted effort.

they should've started small, make it a 1 chapter game, focused on a few girls. then, once they got the hang of it, make new one with other characters.

there was no reason to go to the wall this soon either. the whole hunt-craft-deliver could've worked if they instead focused on it, maybe similar to something like library story.

its like i said, they tried to do too much too soon. game development isnt a race, its a marathon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs just lost their road map and threw away the pleasure of gaming for the pleasure of loot hearding bonanza.
Every item crafted should only be there for the pleasure of earning some scene for us players, if not, to the bin it goes.
the same filler, loot and craft crap
this is where you are driven into despair by unfinished reasons and roadmaps to the end of every build.
The game has so many stuff you can craft and it is awesome
Being lost in them menus for no pay off or apparent reason in the long game run is a bit tedious and drags on the soul.
Case of talented artist and programmer/producer
That they are and should go back into production with that attitude of being awesome and making the game as such.
they tried to do too much too soon
They did enough nbut failed to distribute the pay off in a resourcefull manner. hoarding stuff is pointless

game development isnt a race
It is a timed endeavor and a testament to the honed skills of the participants in that endeavor. They adapt or disband.

Reactions: dav121

Ythilren

May 23, 2017
Hello there everyone, i recently discovered the game and quite enjoy the game so far but i'm now presently stuck.

I have a quest for Bran where i need to find Summer and it says "craft hunter's boon", m'kay but where can i find the recipe ?

And it seems i may have a bug with Arya's storyline. After going in the woods is says "go back to her" but when i do nothing happens, i just have the menu where i can now choose the "Titfuck" option. When i select it the scene starts, dick and tits are out and then it ends with no titfucking at all.

Anyone has tips for me on how to get past those roadblocks ?

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
Down in the mud says to me talk to rodrick, but when i do nothing happens..., and not i think about it, why talk to him? Dont looks like that makes sense once i already have the sex scene with arya... its a bug?

(i think maybe i bugged cause i killed the bear, talked with rodrick... and after that i create the.. something with strong scent., and go to the forest again... dont know, after that i go with arya and etc)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes