3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

waverce

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to repair pipes? I already got the 5 pipes but cant interact with anything to repair it.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Has some interesting renp problems I can't recall encountering in other renpy games.
And the whole saving change irks me somewhat, but i still tried it out.
Think I encountered several bugs related to quests with items, because I would randomly piece together quest items and then craft and deliver htem, before potentially even getting the quests, thus getting stuck with those crafting recipes.
Several times trying to access inventory or trade more with summer it said 'grid overfull' , so I just let it be at that.

Got most of the quests done I believe, but i'm gonna hold off on doing everything else until some problems are fixed or more fun times are included.

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to repair pipes? I already got the 5 pipes but cant interact with anything to repair it.
I'm pretty sure you just go back to the washroom and click the tub which will open up a puzzle mini game to solve to get the water to flow through correctly.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
been a while since i played,but i've noticed that ygritte is in the game now,which means i'll be giving this game a lot more attention now,there was allways something about ygritte that i liked,she's allways been my favourite,her and margaery

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Of course there was ever so pulling and thrusting the romance between our red head fiery wild gal
and Jo Sno

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
I can't seem to complete the Arya Quest: Down in the Mud. So I solved the bear problem and we went in to the woods and there I fucked her, but now the quest status says: "Return to Arya" and when I talk to her nothing happens anymore. Does anybody know what to do?

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
I have the same problem with "The flower in the north" quest. It now states "Return to gilly" but I can't trigger the dialog

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
There are some bugs like, i can´t complete some quests like the "down in the mud when you need to return to arya" and the "The flower in the north" Return to gilly so as some tasks that i can´t complete

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
With the console command menu using Shift+O does anyone know the item code for salt, Im stuck with aria saying I need the salt for the prize meat

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
Cannot get the bear to drop my last pipe. Perhaps there was a correct order to gaining the pipe but do not want to start again. What is the console code to give me that pipe? I cannot use 'dir()' to show all the variables any more. Tnx in advance.
I suspect it is "addItem (xxxxpipexxx)" or something similar

Last edited:

fliibo

Feb 7, 2018
This game is fantastic. Can't wait to see more- the stability could use some polishing, and I'm not finding a use for the knowledge mechanic aside from very minor rewards, but the art is fantastic. I would say that, if the plan is to continue expanding to include the rest of Westeros' beauties and other locations, steps should be taken to significantly slow the pace at which you progress with the Stark ladies, as I personally had fully maxed them out by the time I'd made my first trip to the Wall. I'd love to see a slower progression in terms of lewd content, as well, although I know that requires more scenes and more work. Having Sansa suddenly sucking you off whenever you please is pretty difficult to believe considering the shy and reserved nature of her character. Still, overall this is fantastic work, and I can't wait to see more.

Reactions: splamo

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
This game is fantastic. Can't wait to see more- the stability could use some polishing, and I'm not finding a use for the knowledge mechanic aside from very minor rewards, but the art is fantastic. I would say that, if the plan is to continue expanding to include the rest of Westeros' beauties and other locations, steps should be taken to significantly slow the pace at which you progress with the Stark ladies, as I personally had fully maxed them out by the time I'd made my first trip to the Wall. I'd love to see a slower progression in terms of lewd content, as well, although I know that requires more scenes and more work. Having Sansa suddenly sucking you off whenever you please is pretty difficult to believe considering the shy and reserved nature of her character. Still, overall this is fantastic work, and I can't wait to see more.
Thanks for the feedback. The plan is to balance the rate at which you earn affection with the girls with each content drop. The point of being able to quickly get reputation rewards in the current version is because we didn't want people grinding too much to get the scenes they want to see since we're still early in development. It'll be balanced better thematically at a later date.

fliibo

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. The plan is to balance the rate at which you earn affection with the girls with each content drop. The point of being able to quickly get reputation rewards in the current version is because we didn't want people grinding too much to get the scenes they want to see since we're still early in development. It'll be balanced better thematically at a later date.

Hey there! Thanks for the reply. I just want to let you know that I am currently in the process of moving into a new house, but once my expenses are back to normal I totally plan on sending a few bucks a month your way. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see what comes next!

Ao1BrinK

Jun 30, 2018
first off good work nice art and 'compelling story' ;);) few bugs but hey work in progress.
second does any one know if you can craft oil??

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes