3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

palasinxx

Dec 20, 2017
Where'd y'all find the 2nd card in Castle Black? I found the first in Sam's room but I can't find the last one

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
I just finished the update recently and overall I gotta say great update. The Halloween side stuff was interesting and the H-scenes in it were some of the best ones yet. I'm really excited for the next update. Also as far as I could tell I experienced way less crashes in this update than the first time I played the game, so the developers are fixing the bugs.

With that being said I must say the gay scene was extremely off putting. Based on the premise of the game and the general audience the game itself would attract, the scene feels entirely shoehorned in for whatever reason. Personally, knowing the scene was there kept me away from the game for over a week.The worst part is you unlock it just by normally progressing through the plot of the Halloween special. I'm not asking for the developers to take it out of the game entirely because I'm sure there are some people that enjoyed it and the developers did put time and effort into making it. However I will recommend for the developers to put in an option to resist Bran's mind control and skip the scene entirely. If they feel that the protagonist shouldn't be able to do that for the sake of the plot, then make it a secret option so that if your knowledge level is high enough then you can resist it.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I just finished the update recently and overall I gotta say great update. The Halloween side stuff was interesting and the H-scenes in it were some of the best ones yet. I'm really excited for the next update. Also as far as I could tell I experienced way less crashes in this update than the first time I played the game, so the developers are fixing the bugs.

With that being said I must say the gay scene was extremely off putting. Based on the premise of the game and the general audience the game itself would attract, the scene feels entirely shoehorned in for whatever reason. Personally, knowing the scene was there kept me away from the game for over a week.The worst part is you unlock it just by normally progressing through the plot of the Halloween special. I'm not asking for the developers to take it out of the game entirely because I'm sure there are some people that enjoyed it and the developers did put time and effort into making it. However I will recommend for the developers to put in an option to resist Bran's mind control and skip the scene entirely. If they feel that the protagonist shouldn't be able to do that for the sake of the plot, then make it a secret option so that if your knowledge level is high enough then you can resist it.
I have no problem with the gay scene- in fact, I like it. But it's weird that you only get asked whether you like it AFTER it's over, rather than before. In a game that has been entirely straight up to this point, springing it on you that suddenly (and making it unavoidable, even if it is just a seasonal side story) is just a really strange design decision, and I think not the right one.

Apr 22, 2019
I personally didn't like the gay content, being that this game has been straight from day one. If this is the way the game is going then I'll be cancelling my support on Patreon. I have no problem with it being optional for those who enjoy/like this kind of content. stopped playing at that point and uninstalled the game. Best of luck

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
I've already killed the bear before the pipe quest. And now it seems like I am not getting the pipe, since the bear will not reappear - anthing to force this? Or at least which line needs to edited to have the bear pipe in my bag :D

//was in the wrong forest. the one at the wall needs to be used ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019

We have noted this feedback and I agree that it was silly of us to not put that option in. Hopefully the bug-fix update that drops before Christmas can include this as a change but if we are short on time as we fix bugs in the north, it'll have to wait for January.

It's noted as a design failure for the future, though, so we shouldn't run into the same problem again down the track.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
Hello all,

I just wanted to post a quick message about the upcoming bug-fix we have planned for next week. This will be our final update for the year and it'll include the following:

+ Cheats
+ Minor Changes
+ Improved Playability in the North

unknown.png

With cheats, you can readily make the game more accessible for yourself if you want. This is unlocked from the start of the game and doesn't require anything special. "Unlock Memories" unlocks the Godswood, as well as all possible sex scenes the player can experience effectively giving you a free pass to the hentai scenes. "Unlock Locations" unlocks every door, as well as map locations including the world map to Castle Black. "Unlimited Money" and "Max Reputation are basically self explanatory. Cheats can be toggled at any point and do not tamper with the experience in any way.

One of the changes we have confirmed for this update is changing the forced Bran sex scene. Instead, the player will get the choice to skip the scene entirely. We'll also be changing a few things in the North most likely to improve the flow and playability. This is not a major update or content update, but an update with the focus of fixing the quality of the second half of the current game to be more in line with the first half.

We'll be posting this update (0.2.5) around the 23/12 on our patreon free for all, and then we'll discuss the next update during January which will be a content update based around fleshing out Winterfell with more quests and scenes.

We hope you all have a happy holiday season.

Rojao13Tiro

Apr 7, 2018
Same here. I made the hunter's boon but I cant complete the quest for Bran, because I can't open the inventory to use it. Also I can't craft itens when I'm on Winterhell Harvest anymore. Looks like the more I play more bugs appear.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One of the changes we have confirmed for this update is changing the forced Bran sex scene. Instead, the player will get the choice to skip the scene entirely
what bran scene, is been awhile since i played this game so im lost as to what scene you are refering, is that a gay scene of mc&bran or bran fucking his sister or something? if is the later , is there a option to cockblock him or just skip button to not see that scene?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes