3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there some console commands that you can use to finish missions? i'm on mission 7 with arya and it just says "return to Arya" but when i do nothing special happens and nothing triggers.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
I have crafted all i can i think...i finised sansas quest, aryas and brans how to get forward with luwin and Rodrik?

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
I found that it does not work on my Mac but, how do you gift the items you craft? The choice does not seem to be there. Also old save seem to work..I can go between worlds and retain my inventory.

Last edited:

Rurouni

Feb 11, 2018
bugged out, can't open the inventory:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "characters/Item_IB.rpyc", line 849, in script call
  File "locations/winterfell/navigation.rpyc", line 78, in script
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Utils\Files\GoM\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 434, in render
    raise Exception("Grid overfull.")
Exception: Grid overfull.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Game Of Moans 0.2.3
Sun Dec 08 22:56:41 2019

D

Deleted member 1457637

how do I complete sleepless night quest? I'm stuck on get ingredients for potion

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
Well i really like the art style which is weird because Im usual not in to comic-like-art. But i also think they missed a huge opportunity 2 play as Rob Stark 4 some family fun... I really hope someone will make a "Family patch". :WeSmart:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Man, Arya needed to tilt her head forward a bit more in that Halloween scene, naw'm'sayin'.

In any case, I'm really glad progress on this is speeding up and that you guys gave us this Halloween update so quickly on top of the last one. The art for this game is top tier.

I was checking the images and the cgs of the MC fcking Bran is still haunting me. I'm glad there was no Jon Snow one
I know, right? I'm not even opposed to gay stuff at all, but I do not understand people who like Bran as a character in that context, especially in terms of MC x Bran. I could dig it if it was perhaps an incestuous context with Arya or Sansa, and the girl pushed herself onto him or something, but I just can't get into it with the MC. With that said, eh, if there's people who like it, all the more power to the devs for doing it. I honestly kind of love that they added the scene, just 'cause of people's reactions to it.

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
how tf am i supposed to get any oil? i've cycled through the merchant's inventory many times and she never has it and opening sacks/chests never seems to give any.

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
1. In the toilet
2. The broom guy after you fix his broom
3. Bran gives you one
4. Hunt a bear in the wilderness, requires 4 dragonglass arrows, use dragonglass instead of iron while crafting arrows
5. Buy from the merchant

At least this is what is supposed to work, it may be very hard not to screw up due to bugs, I'm not sure if merchant one is even possible without console cheat.
What do you do once you have all 5 pipes? Because it says to talk to Jon but when you do, nothing happens. He tells you he misses his family, how to make cakes for his sisters and random stuff. Is it bugging?

Reactions: Chris_Vader

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Seems likely. Who did you pick that task up from? We'll add it to the list for next week's update.

No Android version yet. We'll target that for the Halloween Harvest update coming out in two weeks. We have added Mac support (untested) for this update, though, so now we're releasing on both PC and Mac.
arya give this task, i got the same problem

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes