3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Halloween in Winterfell will be a tame affair they've already dealt with the WhiteWalkers and the dead :p maybe we will see those Ice Spiders.

THORUS

May 2, 2017
anyone have a "cookbook"? feel like im stuck whit stuff and no idea on what to do whit them

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
anyone have a "cookbook"? feel like im stuck whit stuff and no idea on what to do whit them
Vejas has a post with most if not all of the crafting recipes back on page 33, unsure of how to link specific posts but it shouldn't be hard to find

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Game of Moans: Whispers From The Wall [v0.2.4: Halloween Harvest] [Godswood Studios] (613 mb rar pc source)
164 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Game of Moans: Whispers From The Wall [v0.2.5: Cheater's Christmas] [Godswood Studios] (615 mb rar pc source)
165 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Taste the winter! Feel the winter! Fell the winter!
Conquer the dames of Wintef Fell and plow your sword in their moist snatches of Galore!
Now bite sized for easy crunch by Abhai :love::love::p:p;);):sneaky::sneaky::giggle:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Even though I can actually get into the Library now, the game remains UNPLAYABLY buggy. After playing my first game of cards against Luwin, I tried to open my journal and look at the characters list for Winterfell, only to immediately hit yet ANOTHER uncaught exception. I wound it back and was sent back to Luwin's "Play again?" dialogue, only now the message telling me that I'd gained favour with him after the game was stuck on the screen and remained there even as I went on with the game, forcing me to reload. Less than 3 minutes after resuming play on the new version (I gave up on playing 2.2 once it became obvious that progress was going to be effectively impossible) and already I'm thinking of waiting for the next version again. I seriously can't think of another game I've played with THIS many bugs in it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DEvs are WAITING FOR YOUR BUG REPORTS TO MAKE THIS BETER THE WHOLE OF NEXT WEEK!!!
GO 4 Broke and put them trace backs in .txt / .rar atachments so dev can work through the bugs!

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
quick question, i just got the mission to get a winter jacket so i can get to the wall, once i do that mission is the story just going to move to the wall? will i not be able to bang sansa and arya as well as plan a future for my house?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Bug found while trying to enter the Mess Hall at night:
File "/mnt/data/games/xxx/Game of Moans v0.2.4/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'item_scroll_IB night hover.png'.
The file is named 'item_scroll_IB_night hover.png' (space instead of an underscore).

Also, if you don't like gay or mind control content, you probably shouldn't play Bran's Halloween event.

Another bug found while trying to cook in Halloween mode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looks like it, but damn does Arya look nice and thick in that picture :p

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Got to say ive haven't played the game yet (just have too much to do right now) But ive noticed no milf tag. One of my bigger kinks is having mom-daughter threesomes so I got to ask if this is after a certain event that makes catelyn not able to be in the game? And if so sad times for me i guess. o_O

Sülo

Jul 21, 2017
I finished Sansa's 2nd quest but It says Return to Sansa but when I go to her nothing happens. Is that a bug ?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
A Game of Thrones parody without any incest??? Talk about not knowing the source material.....

Reactions: splamo
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes