3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
I can't continue questint, because of the infinite loop with Arya & Sansa. Going into the forest and sleep potion. I'll just wait and hope this is solved by next version
Those are the final quests for this version of the game (in Winterfell at least). Them being repeatable does not limit progression, and serves to let you replay those scenes if you wish. It's a beneficial bug.

Reactions: fireproofmidget
Apr 22, 2019
Please fix bug on broom quest after exchanging for pipe (it stays in inventory) also quest for cards for Aemon one of the playing cards also stays in inventory as well. Thanks

Volaken

Jul 13, 2019
I'm gonna admit that I'm a dirty cheater. Tell me the cheats please, lag fs me over.

Apr 22, 2019
I have 4 pipes out of 5 (1 from toilet, 1 exchanged for broom, 1 from Bran, and 1 purchased from market. Where's the 5th pipe?

littlemonkey

Feb 3, 2018
I've found a bug in v0.2.1 and v0.2.2. If the folder name has a semicolon in it the game wont start, it gives a 'SDL2.dll is missing'-error. Guessing you're missing quotation marks somewhere in your code.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
I have 4 pipes out of 5 (1 from toilet, 1 exchanged for broom, 1 from Bran, and 1 purchased from market. Where's the 5th pipe?
You have to fight a bear in the woods next to Ygritte's hut. To beat him make special arrows; dragon glass + feathers + sticks.

Those are the final quests for this version of the game (in Winterfell at least). Them being repeatable does not limit progression, and serves to let you replay those scenes if you wish. It's a beneficial bug.
First off you guys are awesome! Developers that interact with players of their game outside of patreon is amazing.
Just have a couple of question. When you guys eventually fix the arya forest loop bug, will we still be able to get both submissive and dominant h-scenes or do we have to pick one and stick with it? Also should we expect the public version of 0.2.3 next week? Thanks in advance

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019
First off you guys are awesome! Developers that interact with players of their game outside of patreon is amazing.
Just have a couple of question. When you guys eventually fix the arya forest loop bug, will we still be able to get both submissive and dominant h-scenes or do we have to pick one and stick with it? Also should we expect the public version of 0.2.3 next week? Thanks in advance
Thanks for the kind words! You won't be able to play through both scenes in normal narrative, but you will be able to revisit the scene and pick a new option through the Godswood (which was introduced in 0.2.3 and will be playable for the public in 0.2.4 releasing next week). Public will not get access to 0.2.3 but will get access to 0.2.4 in roughly a week which will feature all the changes in 0.2.3 + a whole bunch of changes and the Halloween Harvest optional event (which features multiple new sex scenes and a couple additional quests and mechanics).

Thanks!

Skitz McGee

Nov 30, 2019
I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to go about reporting bugs, I've been hunting around for quite a while. I've just recently got the 0.2.2 update and my progress is completely haulted with the script issues. I had to start a new game because of it and now I can't fix the thing for Arya because I'm stuck in the dialogue with the old man. I've tried everything I can think of

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
30 nOV ... 1 DEc ... There is our week for the winter wonder land ...
Thanks for the kind words! You won't be able to play through both scenes in normal narrative, but you will be able to revisit the scene and pick a new option through the Godswood (which was introduced in 0.2.3 and will be playable for the public in 0.2.4 releasing next week). Public will not get access to 0.2.3 but will get access to 0.2.4 in roughly a week which will feature all the changes in 0.2.3 + a whole bunch of changes and the Halloween Harvest optional event (which features multiple new sex scenes and a couple additional quests and mechanics).

Thanks!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!!

skipdip

Feb 13, 2018
Can anybody upload a save file that's up to part 2 and ISN'T glitched bad?

So far I've had game breaking glitches that I've had to roll back with twice (one in an older version, and this time after accepting the 'find the hidden thing' task the library crashed upon entry, so it blocked me from crafting)
And now i've gotten to castle black, but it's glitched and I can't interact with (based god) Charlie so I'm stuck on the pipe quest.

I'd also appreciate it if your characters name was also Sheriff Woody

Oct 7, 2018
I just cannot find the last pipe. I know the quest has some bugs, but for the life of me I can't find it to even encounter said bugs.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
bear in the woods, shop seller are the 2 i think people have the most issues with. Shop seller wouldn't sell it to me after I got the bear and Bear wouldn't appear after I bought from shop.... at least for a while. I recently got it after loading up teh game again, but Jon Snow doesn't seem to say shit to me about it. So not sure if I'm not getting the right timing or something else.

Oct 7, 2018
So I got the bear to give me a pipe. Thus, I have five finally.

Except there's still only 4 in my inventory, the bear didn't actually give me a pipe. Hunting it just qualified for the quest.

But now I can't interact with the washroom or wherever I'm supposed to repair the bath.

I love this game, but holy shit there's so many soft locks and bugs with this quest.

Reactions: midx
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes