3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
What do you do once you have all 5 pipes? Because it says to talk to Jon but when you do, nothing happens. He tells you he misses his family, how to make cakes for his sisters and random stuff. Is it bugging?
I had to check the newest version as almost two months passed since my post you quoted and honestly I couldn't be bothered to play up to the pipes part this time. I tried until the first crash that couldn't be ignored, also couldn't do some of the quest I remember finishing last time, so it seems the game is still pure shit when it comes to code quality. I expected maybe tasks to be working but no luck there either, though they don't crash the game now at least. Whoever is coding this game is either extremely lazy or completely clueless. Well some festive content was ok I guess but this game still has long way to go to be even worth downloading.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I am getting this bug now.Can't enter mess hall.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\EEKeeper 1.0.4.0\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\EEKeeper 1.0.4.0\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\EEKeeper 1.0.4.0\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\EEKeeper 1.0.4.0\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "characters/Item_IB.rpyc", line 849, in script call
File "locations/winterfell/navigation.rpyc", line 78, in script call
File "locations/winterfell/navigation.rpyc", line 94, in script
File "C:\Users\WayneTech\Downloads\EEKeeper 1.0.4.0\GoM-0.2.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'None'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Game Of Moans 0.2.3
Tue Dec 10 03:33:13 2019

D

Deleted member 45040

I really don't think so.
I played it last update kept encountering game stopping bugs and crashes. Deleted it and not gonna bother with this update. Too many bugs it reminds me of Skyrim back on my old xbox.

Reactions: SplashCC

zulumulu

Mar 28, 2019
I can't seem to progress in Winterfell after fixing the Needle and making a sleep potion for Sansa. What should i do next? On top of that i cant take tasks from them either (nor from Luwin, Rodrik and Bran as well, it says tasks will expire in "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," days but no i cant take the tasks)

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
The art is great and the gameplay is decent, but the save bug is unbelievable annoying.

Can anyone give me a hand? How do I progress Sansa's storyline further once I've given her the sleeping potion and stolen her underwear?
Also, is there any effective way to gather gifts for increasing rep?

Last edited:

Fapper0007

Dec 13, 2019
The art is great and the gameplay is decent, but the save bug is unbelievable annoying.

Can anyone give me a hand? How do I progress Sansa's storyline further once I've given her the sleeping potion and stolen her underwear?
i used lemon cake to max her out recipe is wheat, flour and lemon ez maxing

TeamGodswood

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2019

Hi, can you describe the save bug you are experiencing? We believed we solved this issue previously. You have finished Sansas current storyline, more content coming soon in Winterfell.

The next update will be a bug-fix update to improve the stability and performance of the game and hopefully squash most of the bugs up North. Thanks and have a good Christmas everyone!

Reactions: Chris_Vader
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes