3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Been a few months since I've played last and WOW I'm really loving all the new content! The art is always on point, do whatever possible to keep them on this project forever.

One thing I'd like to see eventually is a straight up TRAINER game using this art-style. As much as the quest-based stuff is fun and thematic I suppose, I really think people would enjoy a Trainer style game like Witch Trainer, making the females do stuff FOR YOU instead of you having to run around everywhere FOR THEM. Just my two cents, maybe it could be a project later on down the road one day when you're finished with this. I'd pay good money for a fun trainer game using these assets

Reactions: splamo

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.5 Cheater's Christmas Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
My game is kinda bugged where it has you do the mission for arya over and over again and that the other missions arent done, what do i do

Geofflibbs

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know how to repair the pipes? im confused as i have only 4 pipes and cant figure out how to repair them, i've looked in washroom etc...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
When i last played, one of the pipes wouldn't spawn when I got the other, so Iunno.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Anyone know how to repair the pipes? im confused as i have only 4 pipes and cant figure out how to repair them, i've looked in washroom etc...
It's been a good while so I can't remember all the details but I played on a newer version since than and followed the guides people set up as to where to find which pipes where. I know one can only be gotten by killing an undead bear I believe in ygritte's woods, but she has tools in which is used to install the pipes. Again sorry, it's been awhile.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Troll comment
Shame
I mean it doesn't look like he's wrong, the creators haven't posted on their patreon for almost 2 months now and it seems as though there's been no been no communication between them and the fans in the meantime.
Is there anyone on the thread who's their patron? I'm curious to hear what the comments are in their patreon page.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I mean it doesn't look like he's wrong, the creators haven't posted on their patreon for almost 2 months now and it seems as though there's been no been no communication between them and the fans in the meantime.
Is there anyone on the thread who's their patron? I'm curious to hear what the comments are in their patreon page.
Yeah, but theres a rule of thumb on F95 for "dead game", and that's three months.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Oh lol, if we're talking technicalities then I suppose you're right. All I meant was that as of this point the game is pretty much dead. Which is unfortunate cuz I think they had something really special with it. I know the game was super buggy and needed a lot more work, but from what they had up until now it was an amazing start. The creators have more or less dropped off the face of the Earth, so it's just a matter of time before it's officially a "dead game". I just hope they're all ok and it's not something serious.

Reactions: ayylemaoyeet
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes