VN Ren'Py Abandoned Game Of Trust [v0.2] [Sugarrushgames]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
So is this going to be an actual game or a kinetic story? When you put such a short "Demo" out it leaves a player with more questions than answers. Demos should do more than just to introduce the characters, it should give decent enough insight into the storyline and mechanics to allow a player to decide on whether or not it may be enjoyable to play (Especially if your trying to get financial support).

SugarRushGames

May 20, 2019
well..this gets deleted..femdom without choice..fuck that shit..become the maid's sex slave?..buh bye..not Rob recommended :p
I didn't want to say that because it's kind a spoiler., but let me make this clear. There is not any femdom scenes. All story and chapters are connected. And as i said in the game, "everyone has secrets" Please be patient until next chapters.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
well..this gets deleted..femdom without choice..fuck that shit..become the maid's sex slave?..buh bye..not Rob recommended :p
With so many new games popping out, and the ambiguity and uncertainty of the genres, its always nice to have the ThunderRob -filter. Sure safe my time and energy, both which i don't have too much of. Thanks TRR (Thunder Rob Review)!!

I didn't want to say that because it's kind a spoiler., but let me make this clear. There is not any femdom scenes. All story and chapters are connected. And as i said in the game, "everyone has secrets" Please be patient until next chapters.
Hopefully so, ill rely on the next ThunderRob-review-update. I'm not saying that genre is bad or anything like that, just not my preference. and i also don't expect developers to follow my preference, but if they do, woohoooo!! thanks!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Apart from the FemDom, it's okay although kind of funny seeing the maid being the dominate one? o_O Eve is cute got to protect the little sister and it looks like Sarah might like the fact there is a new younger man in the house ;)

SugarRushGames

May 20, 2019
Some android users can't get past the input screen, I think it's a renpy/android problem. I'm looking into it right now, but for a quick solution; you can add a space after you type your name then press enter and it will work.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes