Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
anyone have current saves? all my saves wont work
So here are the saves, the first one starts from when you have to choose either to cum on Sansa's face or legs, if you want to finish her quest just cum on her face then talk to her the day after, then talk Petre he'll be standing beside Dany's room and you'll start the new quest and for the rest of them just explore and find out.

Reactions: yogiyogi88

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Well there are new mini-stories as mentioned kinda bit of a tease but its good stuff and also there is the new quest with great content from all three "queens" you'll have to save before the quest though so that you could replay it and see each "queen" do her thing.
After queen contest what do because i can't find anything it the finish

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
infinite money bug. when it comes time to for daneryes' dance arc, when you go to the tavern and get the 250 coins for the tickets you can keep going back and getting the 250 coins.

Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
After queen contest what do because i can't find anything it the finish
As far as I know that's it for this update.

infinite money bug. when it comes time to for daneryes' dance arc, when you go to the tavern and get the 250 coins for the tickets you can keep going back and getting the 250 coins.
Or you could just use the console command "Shekels = 9999" [put whatever number you want] ;)

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
How do i gain personal points?
Have 4 slut points and didnt get any personal...
And how do i talk with Sansa and Cersei again?
After the contest... cant enter Sansa room... and the third room still looked.

Mxx01

Jun 1, 2018
How do i gain personal points?
Have 4 slut points and didnt get any personal...
And how do i talk with Sansa and Cersei again?
After the contest... cant enter Sansa room... and the third room still looked.
The thing is I think that this is it for this update, so you can't gain anymore personal points and you can't talk to Sansa and Cersei again. Hopefully future updates will make it possible.

Also personal points are useless for now. They won't help you with anything in this update.
But if you want to increase them you can use the console command "daenerys_personal_points = x" I think for each bar it's 10 or 15 so just put 130 to fill it up and same thing goes for the slutty points "daenerys_slutty_point = x"

Jules1

Jun 25, 2018
How do I get dany to dance at the bar again?
And how do i get slutty points when I'm playing on android?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do I get dany to dance at the bar again?
And how do i get slutty points when I'm playing on android?
You have to have gotten her drunk when she dances the first time, then you can convince her to dance again (I think you need to talk to the bartender first). Having her dance will get slutty points, but they don't advance the bars untiul you've actually had her dance about 5-10 times.

Reactions: TheDevian

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How far is this game into development? Does it has plenty of content that makes it worth of playing now?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There's 5 quests. Only 2-3 has minor sexual content.

There doesn't seem to be a good progression of corruption.

Reactions: Oniblonde

heohamphong

Jun 19, 2018
I take from their Twitter
Game of Whores 1.1.4h Public release!
WIN/LIN: bit. ly/2ML22Rz
MAC: bit. ly/2zaaqbe

Sorry, cannot push the direct link

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes