HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
What do I do next? I have Daenneris and Sannsa's PP and SP maxed out, I have Tavern quests up to Quest 9, Special Drink#7 done and nothing else is popping up. I've just been trying to farm PP with Cersie hoping it'll progress the game.

Jan 9, 2019
What do I do next? I have Daenneris and Sannsa's PP and SP maxed out, I have Tavern quests up to Quest 9, Special Drink#7 done and nothing else is popping up. I've just been trying to farm PP with Cersie hoping it'll progress the game.
Check sansa and baelish quests, also shopkeeper

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I stuck at the scene after cumming on the face of sansa and she recovered, now rodrik is not even asked me for girls what to do?
And yeah I took sansa's first quest after that don't know what to do.

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the bdsm club quest I just keep getting vials of blood from sansa and not progressing.
I have the same problem. It said I should go back to the witch but every time she just gives me the "Money or Body" Question. I have three viles of blood, what am I missing?

St4ckOverflow

Aug 23, 2017
and what did you figure out? I'm stuck at the same spot...

Try interacting with the merchant,
He will ask you for 3 panties
Then take Sannsa 3 times to the market and buy her the 5$ sweet, she will, each time, giver her panties
With 3 panties, return to the merchant
This should advance the quest

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
Try interacting with the merchant,
He will ask you for 3 panties
Then take Sannsa 3 times to the market and buy her the 5$ sweet, she will, each time, giver her panties
With 3 panties, return to the merchant
This should advance the quest

ok thank you, I got a new merchant szene with Daenneris . she had to give up her panties but she still refuses to dance. I guess my game is coruppted... =/

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Can somebody explain to me how to get Daenneris to work at the strip club? I treated Sansa, and the walkthrough says that Rodrick will give you a quest after that to search for strippers. I have tried clicking on everything, going to Rodrick in the Tavern, and I am now on Day 48, still no quest. I am stuck, no option to progress on any quest despite clicking on everything I possibly can think of.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I did everything short of buying things the walkthrough linked on page 1 didn't mention to buy. I think that walkthrough really should be updated. I did a search to see if there was another walkthrough and after a while found one that said to buy clothing for Sansa. I still haven't unlocked Rodrick's quest but at least I was able to continue the story. Hope that old walkthrough is simply out of order now and that it will come up later.

SerFappingtons

Jan 15, 2022
BDSM Quest..

I got a vial of saliva from a girl with big tits (daenerys, for picking up her dress), and bought another one from the merchant for 170 coins? Lost on the other vials. People mentioned getting 3 panties for the merchant, but he just buys them from me for 30 coins when I go to him with 3 pairs. Mel is just giving me Body/Money option.

edit: Found the 3rd from goldy via talking to pam at the merchant. She also gave me my first vial of blood. I got 2 more vials of blood via buying sansa cake, and MC said 'great I've got everything I need time to talk to the witch again' - but she just gives me body/money option? Do I need a 3rd blood vial from a different girl even though I got that dialogue?

edit2: okay, did need a 3rd, got it from the 3 panties for the merchant, then fucked Mel for sperm to make the 3 potions. Finished BDSM club quest, but didn't seem to unlock anything? (nvm its on the ship)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
Hi People,
do you know how to pass a save in android? because I don't have the patience to do the whole game for the 5th time.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
The birthday quest seems bugged for me. I go tthe gift from Daeny, then invited Baelish and Mara, but it's not progressing. Please forgive me if the fix was posted earlier. I'll go look for it while waiting for a reply.

Nvm, I forgot to invite Cersei.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes