TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
UPDATE 10/18/18

Here is a small extras pack I made for version 1.1.5a.

Dany
  • Implemented the maid outfit included in the files, but was not previously unlockable.
  • Added the ponytail and pink hairstyles from the Dany Clicker game.
  • Added the short skirt and belt skirt from the Dany Clicker game.
  • Added the BDSM and garter stocking from the Dany Clicker game.
  • Added two nipple piercings: golden ring and golden barbell
  • Added exposed versions of the Helena costume, and maid (if sluttiness is high enough)
  • Added exposed version of the short skirt (if sluttiness is high enough)
  • Added individual tops for red dress, maid outfit, gray dress, blue dress, and blue lingerie
  • Added an exposed version of the red dress top (if sluttiness is high enough)
  • Added individual bottoms for red dress, maid outfit, gray dress, blue dress, and blue lingerie
  • Dany will now reluctantly wear red, green, or no outfit if the player is persistent enough.
  • Dany will now recognize tops and bottoms when determining if her outfit is too revealing.
  • The first portion of Quest 4 will now use Dany's custom outfit instead of default images, with some extra dialog if her outfit is inappropriate for public.
Sansa
  • Enabled the ability to strip Sansa nude from the wardrobe.
  • Added Sansa's nighty to her wardrobe
  • Added a transparent version of Sansa's nighty
  • Added an exposed version of Sansa's anime outfit
Cersei
  • The shadowy encounter with Cersei is now slightly visible, and her BDSM outfit is viewable for the exchange.
  • Cersei's room is now accessible and her limited wardrobe is unlocked when Sansa's wardrobe is unlocked.
Minor Bugs
  • The game's translation script does not adjust for any additions, and therefore had to be disabled for some scripts I modified. I copied the English translation over for most of these instances, but some text still displays in Russian.
  • Because of the way the artist chose to draw Dany's clothes, certain animations are disabled for certain clothing combinations. I'm working on re-drawing these items, but I'm not an artist so it may take some time.
NOTE
  • I made some pretty significant changes to the way the game code draws Dany, so had to rename all existing clothing pieces to use a more logical naming convention. This is why all of the existing clothing files are included with the mod.
  • I am not an artist, so I won't be able to create any worthwhile new content from scratch for Sansa or Cersei.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
UPDATE 10/5/18

Dany
  • Implemented the maid outfit included in the files, but was not previously unlockable.
  • Added the ponytail hairstyle from the Dany Clicker game.
  • Added exposed versions of the Helena costume, and maid (if sluttiness is high enough)
  • Added individual tops for red dress, maid outfit, gray dress, and blue dress
  • Added individual bottoms for red dress, maid outfit, gray dress, blue dress
  • Dany will now reluctantly wear red, green, or no outfit if the player is persistent enough.
Sansa
Cersei
  • The shadowy encounter with Cersei is now slightly visible, and her BDSM outfit is viewable for the exchange.
Minor Bugs
  • I haven't changed game logic for Dany's tops and bottoms, so she will consider herself nude if she is not wearing a primary outfit. You can persist by using the "force wear" feature I mentioned above.
  • The translation script does not like the changes I made, so a few lines will appear untranslated. I will eventually fix these and change them to English.
Guys, lets make a community developed opensourced game like this. Where everybody can contribute.

And - how do i install this patch?

Reactions: AnonF21

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I have this error when i do this, on game launch - attached.

In m game folder i initially have only archive.rpa file.
I would say try using a fresh 1.1.5a version of the game and apply the mod from there. I've only tested this on PC.

Ecgdls

Apr 29, 2018
UPDATE 10/10/18

Dany
  • Added the ponytail and pink hairstyles from the Dany Clicker game.
  • Added golden nipple piercings
  • Added individual tops for red dress, maid outfit, gray dress, and blue dress
  • Added individual bottoms for red dress, maid outfit, gray dress, blue dress
  • Dany will now recognize tops and bottoms when determining if her outfit is too revealing.
  • The first portion of Quest 4 will now use Dany's custom outfit instead of default images, with some extra dialog if her outfit is inappropriate for public.
Sansa
Cersei
Minor Bugs
  • The game's translation script does not adjust for any changes, and therefore had to be disabled for some scripts I modified. I copied the English translation over for most of these instances.
  • Because of the way the artist chose to draw Dany's clothes, certain animations are disabled for certain clothing combinations. I'm working on re-drawing these items, but I'm not an artist so it may take some time.
  • There is a minor clipping issue with her arm before her first dance, and after when she is hung over in her blanket.
NOTE
  • I made some pretty significant changes to the way the game code draws Dany, so had to rename all existing clothing pieces to use a more logical naming convention. This is why all of the existing clothing files are included with the mod.
  • I am not an artist, so I won't be able to create any worthwhile new content from scratch for Sansa or Cersei.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank u man any new extras?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Wait, how do you open Cersei? I only got to the second girl with all quests completed. Am i missing something?
Download the latest version of my mod. It allows you to preview a small amount of Cersei content. The base game does not allow you into her room or to access her wardrobe.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
It sounds like you may have applied my mod to an old save file. If you have the option to use the console, type "cname_wardrobe = True" without quotes. Your best bet would be to download the latest version of the mod, and start a new game.
I already did this, but when I click on her wardrobe, it says wardrobe will be avaliable after quest 2.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes