Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: Early Cuyler

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone have a save with all unlock content ? I can't cheat and i'm stuck with daenerys.
See this post for how to cheat its dead easy.

Also for those who only want to see the CGI images follow what i put in the linked post but type 9 instead of 3 in UnREN

All images can then been seen in the followig folder ....Game_of_Whores-1.1.6a-pc\game\images

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How did you get the third image? Thank you in advance.
I didn't play it due to lack of content, I just used UnREN to see the CG, it was in a folder called fruit game along with the first image. So I 'd guess its like some of the earlier scenes (i.e sleeping Sanaza) where you have to reply the fruit scene a few times to unlock it.

And to add to that the fruit scene is a folder called Danny Personal route, so start that then I would image the fruit scene is part of that.

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
I didn't play it due to lack of content, I just used UnREN to see the CG, it was in a folder called fruit game along with the first image. So I 'd guess its like some of the earlier scenes (i.e sleeping Sanaza) where you have to reply the fruit scene a few times to unlock it.

And to add to that the fruit scene is a folder called Danny Personal route, so start that then I would image the fruit scene is part of that.
Same. Tried to get the cunni scene and even after so much grinding still couldn't get to it.
Even used console commands to increase personal points. Still didn't help...

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Same. Tried to get the cunni scene and even after so much grinding still couldn't get to it.
Even used console commands to increase personal points. Still didn't help...
Hey i don't know how to trigger the fruit event, some help please ?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Confirming PC Mega link is dead. Doesn't matter for now since Zippy is working fine.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Dany, Sansa, and Cersei so far. Are there plans for others? Id personally love to see Yngritte and Melisandre (both powerful women) get enslaved

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
Dany, Sansa, and Cersei so far. Are there plans for others? Id personally love to see Yngritte and Melisandre (both powerful women) get enslaved
Why add new characters when there isn't even enough content for the current ones.

Really three months for this? I don't know how MANITU gets his patrons from these kinds of updates. Seems like almost all but a few creators pull this shit off milking their patrons with shit content.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes