Jun 18, 2018
I feel like I am getting trolled. I stopped paying attention to this game somewhere in 2017. Download it now and I can't find any new content. I guess you can now send Sansa to the bar, but that doesn't lead anywhere.
Should probably mark the game as abandoned.

Reactions: User_488453

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
does not work renpy throw some error when i put option file game doesnot start
Use UnRen
full instructions here:

It'll still probably through an error at the start but just click on ignore.

U

User_488453

way too much grinding for two or three nude images and nothing else. Real shame it takes so long to get so little...

U

User_488453

Why add new characters when there isn't even enough content for the current ones.

Really three months for this? I don't know how MANITU gets his patrons from these kinds of updates. Seems like almost all but a few creators pull this shit off milking their patrons with shit content.
at the rate this game is going, you'll have winds of winter out before you get that content

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nice and all... but that doesn't explain at all how you are supposed to unlock those 3 new scenes...
I managed to get the date scenes for fruit game and touching her boobs... even though even with max slut she doesn't allow me to touch her bare breasts.
but that 69 scene seems impossible
if you don't use console commands for anything you will need to send the girls to work as dancers plenty of time, each time gaining money... you don't even have to watch them
...also there is a story for seethrough dress.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I was able to get the fruit scene and the sleeping scene, just have your Daenerys stats at max (use console cheats to avoid grind) and keep visiting the garden (it seems random) eventually it triggers. I have no idea how to get the cunni scene.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes