Kidopitz27

Oct 13, 2017
And what about me being stuck with the Dany dance stuff? Am I doomed? :(
You have to finish the Fruit Guessing Game i think when an option to fap shows up just cum on her face and the 2nd game an option to make her drink wine and then grape juice and telling her or lie about being drunk on grape juice and after it's done the dance is complete next day and she will ask for a bikini.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
I don't remember, someone posted walkthrough here, did you check it?

Isn't it out of date? Because I think the one I have is, and it's not very clear.

You have to finish the Fruit Guessing Game i think when an option to fap shows up just cum on her face and the 2nd game an option to make her drink wine and then grape juice and telling her or lie about being drunk on grape juice and after it's done the dance is complete next day and she will ask for a bikini.

ah, maybe she needs the bikini? I did the fruit guessing game already, now she's stuck telling me she needs time to learn a new dance, and I have to give Sansa attention... What I have been doin' for too long xD

Jan 9, 2019
Isn't it out of date? Because I think the one I have is, and it's not very clear.

ah, maybe she needs the bikini? I did the fruit guessing game already, now she's stuck telling me she needs time to learn a new dance, and I have to give Sansa attention... What I have been doin' for too long xD
try to buy it

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What's planned for the no-prostitution route? As is, you can raise your affection with Daenerys and Sansa, but that's it. No quests, no sex, and Cersei doesn't even show up. Is the plan to eventually flesh it out into an equally valid route or not?

Jan 9, 2019
What's planned for the no-prostitution route? As is, you can raise your affection with Daenerys and Sansa, but that's it. No quests, no sex, and Cersei doesn't even show up. Is the plan to eventually flesh it out into an equally valid route or not?
they developing another game based on this route as I understood it, but no word about since they announced that

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
For some reason this game isn't working in joiplay anymore. The last few versions worked but now it crashes on startup. Is anyone else having the same issue?

napoleonofthedark

Jan 15, 2019
anyone knows what december newsletter says? first sentence says that 0.24 will be released this month and will focus on Cersei but the rest?

Paulsjohnson

Mar 27, 2022

At some point she will have a new quest for the bikini. You have to keep checking those quest boxes for her, Rodrick, and Haelish cause the game doesn't prompt they are populating.

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
please tell me where is the end of the game? on my ship they became whores, the tavern is closed in the slums with the witch, everything was done in the bathhouse, too, and with Cersei too, and what's next? quests no longer appear, the author even notified the game about the end of the content.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
please tell me where is the end of the game? on my ship they became whores, the tavern is closed in the slums with the witch, everything was done in the bathhouse, too, and with Cersei too, and what's next? quests no longer appear, the author even notified the game about the end of the content.
Sounds like you are done for the time being. Now you wait for the next update.

Reactions: xvAresvx

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
Is it just me or are some of the new scenes in the gallery in russian? Most are in english but eg the bukkake scene is in russian, it even changes the main menu language afterwards.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes