luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
Hello guys, could anyone pass the walkthrough 0.23. Because i don´t know how to find a scene. If someone has the complete gallery, the one I'm missing is below the blowjob of Cercei in the baths

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
I'm stuck. Because i renamed the Girls i don't know the correct names so i call them left door girl and middel dor girl. I got the left dor girl once to dance in rodericks bar and made her drunk. So she danced naked and gave me a blowjob. I've done all 3 quests of the shop girl and healed the middle door girl. I've bought nearly all dresses for the left door girl an tried them. But i don't get asked by roderik to send him girls for dancing at his bar. I got quest 1 from the middle dor girl but don't konw what to do. The only locations i can visit are Tavern, Shop, Market and Baelish Mansion. I'm on day 155 and have 94 PP and 6 SP for the left door girl. What can i do to solve quest 1 for middle door girl and how can i send left door girl to dance at the bar?

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
I'm stuck. Because i renamed the Girls i don't know the correct names so i call them left door girl and middel dor girl. I got the left dor girl once to dance in rodericks bar and made her drunk. So she danced naked and gave me a blowjob. I've done all 3 quests of the shop girl and healed the middle door girl. I've bought nearly all dresses for the left door girl an tried them. But i don't get asked by roderik to send him girls for dancing at his bar. I got quest 1 from the middle dor girl but don't konw what to do. The only locations i can visit are Tavern, Shop, Market and Baelish Mansion. I'm on day 155 and have 94 PP and 6 SP for the left door girl. What can i do to solve quest 1 for middle door girl and how can i send left door girl to dance at the bar?
you have to buy Sansa (the girl in the middle door) a septa outfit and give it to her.

Reactions: Wankelracer

napoleonofthedark

Jan 15, 2019
Didnt the creators say that update O.24 will be in december? What happened with that? Did they say anything in most recent posts? What is the new date now? Does anyone know?

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
Didnt the creators say that update O.24 will be in december? What happened with that? Did they say anything in most recent posts? What is the new date now? Does anyone know?
the animator is in Peru and there was a coup and fighting so he had problems with electricity. Update is supposed to come next week.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes