Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
go with the merchant and give him 3 panties, and give sansa the 3 cakes, it worked for me with the cream one
Can you please tell me what are the 3 panties? I'm stuck there...

Got panties from Daenerys, but don't know how to get them from Sansa and Cersei.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
bro, how did u get Daenerys panties?
You go to her room, tell her you want to spend time with her and choose the gardens. There she'll usually ask to play a truth/lie game. Accept and succeed 3 times and you get a free personal question to ask her. Choose to ask if she's wearing panties and you'll get the option to take hers.

It's the other 2 sets of panties that I'm stuck on how to get...

Degree_Celsius

Oct 29, 2022
You go to her room, tell her you want to spend time with her and choose the gardens. There she'll usually ask to play a truth/lie game. Accept and succeed 3 times and you get a free personal question to ask her. Choose to ask if she's wearing panties and you'll get the option to take hers.

repeat the same process until u get 3 panties

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022

Repeat 3 times or get her with panties to the merchant

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes