Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
If we get what we need from Sansa, why do we need to do that?

I have tried to get panties from Danerys, but she laughs and says she never wears panties any more. Am I missing something?
I don't know how to get panties from Sansa.

As for Daenerys, the reason she says that is because you went to her wardrobe and you don't give her panties to wear you perv :p :p Basically for this to work you need to go to her wardrobe again, make her wear some panties and then take her out to the Gardens.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know how to get panties from Sansa.

As for Daenerys, the reason she says that is because you went to her wardrobe and you don't give her panties to wear you perv :p :p Basically for this to work you need to go to her wardrobe again, make her wear some panties and then take her out to the Gardens.
HAH! Oops, obviously I meant Daenerys!

And thanks for the advice. Often, she'd change clothes on her own, so it never occurred to me that I had to dress her so that I could undress her (like, why don't I just take the panties if they're always available to me?)
;)

Reactions: Zane11

swa11er

Jun 14, 2022
hello everybody,at the end of the patch they added a margaery tyrell, is it possible to find and interact with it somewhere, or it will be added only in the next patch?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
hello everybody,at the end of the patch they added a margaery tyrell, is it possible to find and interact with it somewhere, or it will be added only in the next patch?
Margaery is introduced at the end of 0.24. You can't do anything with her yet though.

Reactions: swa11er

Dr_Onion

Jun 25, 2022
Hey, really enjoying this so far
I've gone all the way up to the brothel on the ship but now I seem to be stuck
I don't have any quest option with Cersei and now can only visit Shop, Market, slums (witch), baths and Brothel
Anyone got any clues as to how I can get the BDSm quest to show up?
Many thanks

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes