TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
i want same thing for idiots d&d
That's what he said :p

I feel that there's a decent game in here somewhere... But yeah. Played this type of game before and it doesn't really feel all that different.

The scenes, the grind, it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I have her PP over 100 and the guess fruit game doesnt give me the choice of juice or anything just play normaly or jerk off which always leads to her getting mad and losing pp
I do not know how you play, but my top scale is always 10-15% more than the bottom of Daenerys. Not sure if this is connected somehow or not, but we had oral sex after the first pole dance and she drank alcohol.
It looks like this. After another trip to the park / market, Daenerys talks about a single game she played with her maid. To do this, you need to buy several different fruits: bananas, strawberries, kiwi, lemon, etc. You tie her eyes and give a small piece of fruit. As a rule, it is 100% guessing. She likes everything, relationships grow. The next time she can be drunk with wine, she will be mistaken in guessing then let her suck dick. She likes everything, relationships grow. The next morning, she will say that she remembers nothing. The third time you can pretend that he gave her wine, but in fact not to do this, she would still say that she was drunk. First, give the fruit, then a member. In the morning there will be a choice: tell her the truth that she soberly sucked a dick or play along with her, then this event will end.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Goodness. Has my perspective on Dany changed after that ending. Holy shit a total 180. Don't got feel even a little guilty about this anymore atleast.

Apr 23, 2017
I do not know how you play, but my top scale is always 10-15% more than the bottom of Daenerys. Not sure if this is connected somehow or not, but we had oral sex after the first pole dance and she drank alcohol.
It looks like this. After another trip to the park / market, Daenerys talks about a single game she played with her maid. To do this, you need to buy several different fruits: bananas, strawberries, kiwi, lemon, etc. You tie her eyes and give a small piece of fruit. As a rule, it is 100% guessing. She likes everything, relationships grow. The next time she can be drunk with wine, she will be mistaken in guessing then let her suck dick. She likes everything, relationships grow. The next morning, she will say that she remembers nothing. The third time you can pretend that he gave her wine, but in fact not to do this, she would still say that she was drunk. First, give the fruit, then a member. In the morning there will be a choice: tell her the truth that she soberly sucked a dick or play along with her, then this event will end.
aah bugger i went with the all personal content route (aka fix famine) so i might be locked out of some stuff like that since i cant do any slut content which means no pole dancing :/

MLG720PartialScope

May 15, 2018
I feel that there's a decent game in here somewhere... But yeah. Played this type of game before and it doesn't really feel all that different.

The scenes, the grind, it just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Oh yeah, no, especially not this game. I wanted to like it, I really did. But it's just such an overused genre at this point (trainer) and it's such an underwhelming game. They somehow even managed to do the grinding wrong, making you have the actually "clean the cup" to earn money. What was the point for this? To avoid use from getting too rich, so we can't buy every outfit in under 4 hours?

Most games have the grind as simply clicking the same 3 spots for like 5 minutes, then you've whaled yourself enough to play for a good hour or two. This game literally forced me to use the ren'py command console. Great idea, great topic, mediocre execution. I really hope the developers start looking at this game as something more than a ploy to make some pocket change.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Oh yeah, no, especially not this game. I wanted to like it, I really did. But it's just such an overused genre at this point (trainer) and it's such an underwhelming game. They somehow even managed to do the grinding wrong, making you have the actually "clean the cup" to earn money. What was the point for this? To avoid use from getting too rich, so we can't buy every outfit in under 4 hours?

Most games have the grind as simply clicking the same 3 spots for like 5 minutes, then you've whaled yourself enough to play for a good hour or two. This game literally forced me to use the ren'py command console. Great idea, great topic, mediocre execution. I really hope the developers start looking at this game as something more than a ploy to make some pocket change.
Yeah exactly. I have yet so see minigames in a game of smut that actually feels like a good element. In fact, now that I think about it, I really feel that this game is hoping that the IP (ASoIaF) is enough to carry this game despite it being.. Mediocre.

Also, was this remade? Or have there been more games that had similar art? I distinctly remember seeing a game very similar to this one a long time ago.

Reactions: Seventh Vice
Jan 9, 2019

If you're tired of cleaning dishes you can send girls to work instead

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
If you're tired of cleaning dishes you can send girls to work instead
That's not the issue though. It's just that the grind is so incredibly boring and repetitive. And if you want to get most outfits and stuff before that point, you're either going to bore yourself to tears or, you're going to cheat.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes