desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Trainer games in general are just incredibly boring at this point. Princess trainer was great because it was pretty fresh then. Even Akubar can't make good trainers anymore because the concept itself is outdated now. Grind money, repeat some action 3 times. Grind money. Repeat next action 3 times. Grind money. Repeat next action 3 times. Delete game.

Reactions: Jon Humbert

fartface2

May 16, 2018
got to your gameOfWhores/game/saves directory and use a savegame editor like
Just drag and drop your file... you can cheat money, slut and personal points... the quest stuff is a bit more complicated but this should make everything way easier...
What's the money line, can't seem to find anything that looks right

MLG720PartialScope

May 15, 2018
I know, just in case he didn't knew about the option
I did, and I saw that the developers somewhat buffed how much you earn, but still.. between Akabur, Four Elements Trainer, Rogue Like, and Something Unlimited (sort of), those four games are all so far along, have devs that actually really enjoy their work, and this game just.. doesn't have that. The biggest scene is the town square scene, and that's basically just "guess the right answer, or you lose." Doesn't branch the story, you just lose. Doesn't give different options, you just lose if you pick one option instead of the other.

Reactions: Jon Humbert
Jan 9, 2019
I did, and I saw that the developers somewhat buffed how much you earn, but still.. between Akabur, Four Elements Trainer, Rogue Like, and Something Unlimited (sort of), those four games are all so far along, have devs that actually really enjoy their work, and this game just.. doesn't have that. The biggest scene is the town square scene, and that's basically just "guess the right answer, or you lose." Doesn't branch the story, you just lose. Doesn't give different options, you just lose if you pick one option instead of the other.
About which scene are you talking about? All choices gives us different endings with Cersei, Sansa or Dany, isn't it?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
anyone got an unbugged version? I just downloaded this and I can't go to preferences or save without it getting "an exception has occurred"
Well, it seems pretty much everyone has a working version. Something must have gone wrong on your end. Have you tried deleting it and unzipping again? Have you tried redownloading? What does the error say? Could you upload a full traceback if neither of the two steps work?

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
anyone got an unbugged version? I just downloaded this and I can't go to preferences or save without it getting "an exception has occurred"
same issue here, I'm on Android. Game was running fine on previous builds, and I'm not using old saves. I can't even get past created the character names.

Jan 9, 2019
same issue here, I'm on Android. Game was running fine on previous builds, and I'm not using old saves. I can't even get past created the character names.
I had this problem too, it's not a bug, install google keyboard instead of your current one

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes