sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Margaery, Arya, The Sandsnakes, Ygritte, Melisandre, Missandei, not 30 but atleast this 8 are the best ones
Depending on tastes you also have: Catelyn, Brienne, Melisandre, Yara, Osha, Lysa, Jayne Poole, Asha, Arianne, and a handful of other prominant female characters instead of whatever random bitch we just got.

Seems like the Devs are just milking this game for every dollar its worth TBH. How the fuck can they add a new nobody character when Sansa and Cersei especially are extremely bare-bones? I'd rather have 2-3 characters with a lot of options, dialogue and story instead of 10+ characters with only 1-2 options of stuff to do with them.

SlutSombra

Aug 17, 2018
Depending on tastes you also have: Catelyn, Brienne, Melisandre, Yara, Osha, Lysa, Jayne Poole, Asha, Arianne, and a handful of other prominant female characters instead of whatever random bitch we just got.

Seems like the Devs are just milking this game for every dollar its worth TBH. How the fuck can they add a new nobody character when Sansa and Cersei especially are extremely bare-bones? I'd rather have 2-3 characters with a lot of options, dialogue and story instead of 10+ characters with only 1-2 options of stuff to do with them.
Yes any of these girls could be the shopkeeper but idk what the devs are doing, just stupid things

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
drop the link to the cheat, please
what? I don't have any cheats. Those characters aren't in-game, I was just stating that instead of the random woman the Devs decided to add to the game in the latest update, they should've either fleshed out current characters or at the very least add a character that already exists within the lore instead of creating your own for no reason.

UKGandalf

Nov 13, 2017
Seen a few people complaining about the latest version being bugged and constantly giving errors but no fix so far. In the latest version Manitu seems to have decided to change the Player Character variable from mname to hname... but has then left loads of references to the old variable throughout the game so I kept getting error "Undefined u'mname' in...".

To fix this error, add mname = hname after lines 17 and 22 of <installdir>\game\script.rpy. Once edited, lines 13-22 should look like this:

Code:
label start:
    scene black with Dissolve(1)
    python:
        hname = renpy.input(_("Введите имя вашего персонажа:"))
        hname = hname.strip()
        mname = hname
        if not hname:

hname = "Nil"
            mname = hname
While this fixes the constant issues during dialogues, I haven't tracked down the offending variables for the Preferences screen failing to open yet. Also, take care that the indentation is done with spaces and not tabs... Python doesn't allow tabs so indenting with them generates other errors! I use Notepad++ which automatically maintained the code indents with tabs and so found this out the hard way when the game gave another error on load after editing the file!

ps. If you already have a saved game with this issue, open the console, type "mname = hname" and press enter then re-save the game.

Reactions: shmerty

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Margaery, Arya, The Sandsnakes, Ygritte, Melisandre, Missandei, not 30 but atleast this 8 are the best ones
I got some problem with the game.I go the shop or the wardrobe it says 'an error has occurred.I see I screen with traceback things I can only rolback or quit so I can't play the game.Anyone knows the solution?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes