lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
the annoy thing is that you can not replay some action such as cunnilingus from D again or ask the shop owner some blowjob.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
how to get sansa sleep ? i read that should combine alcohol with herb but nothing happen, she always wake when i entered

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
so are there any more ACTUAL updates coming or are we just waiting a few more months for a few measly things that don't really affect the game overall?

Jun 18, 2017
True. The last update was weak if they keep this standard they’ll lose lots of patreons. But maybe they pull out the 3rd competition for this update. Would be surprisingly nice

Reactions: SlutSombra

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The art is very nice tbh it's the only thing that keeps my interest for the game since the updates take too much time for nothing concrete with the main girls. I mean considering the amount of time they put for one update, why don't they just do one route per update ? Like update #X.XX completes Daenerys' route, then the update after finishes Sansa's route and so on

Reactions: MateoPostenic

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Is there sex scenes implemented in this game already?
Yeah the game started like 3 years ago and only like 2 sex scenes so far so hopefully another sex scene next year. lol
Also busy with things like remaking the characters design and looks or Dany clicker and extra arts and wardrobe clothing which is the easiest thing to add in a game milking patreons instead of focusing on the game update and story lines.
When this game came out it was my favourite as a GOT fan now it's one of the worst.
here this just dropped and no sign of update still...like I said wasting time and people's money...

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
Yeah the game started like 3 years ago and only like 2 sex scenes so far so hopefully another sex scene next year. lol
Also busy with things like remaking the characters design and looks or Dany clicker and extra arts and wardrobe clothing which is the easiest thing to add in a game milking patreons instead of focusing on the game update and story lines.
When this game came out it was my favourite as a GOT fan now it's one of the worst.
here this just dropped and no sign of update still...like I said wasting time and people's money...
There was newsletter some time ago, still no one shared it here

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes