jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
so did the manitu team die or something? no update yet still they said 2 updates before 2020... maybe they meant 2 updates before 2021 :LOL:

Reactions: Rami Mastur

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
so did the manitu team die or something? no update yet still they said 2 updates before 2020... maybe they meant 2 updates before 2021 :LOL:
Found this on their Patreon on one of the October posts where they explained the causes for delay of v0.12, answered couple of hours ago.
MGOW-Today.JPG

I'll be very honest - I don't know even a bit of Russian, so I let Google do the job, this is what means -

Skif25ip - What number will be released version 12 of the game and what about version 13?
MANITU Games - 0.12 is coming out the other day, 13 as it was planned - in December

Evidently it's a very crude translation, however I'd like to hope that they meant they'll release v0.12 anytime now (or within next 1 or 2 days).

Our Russian brothers here can help us with the exact translation though :D

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Found this on their Patreon on one of the October posts where they explained the causes for delay of v0.12, answered couple of hours ago.
View attachment 457722

I'll be very honest - I don't know even a bit of Russian, so I let Google do the job, this is what means -

Skif25ip - What number will be released version 12 of the game and what about version 13?
MANITU Games - 0.12 is coming out the other day, 13 as it was planned - in December

Evidently it's a very crude translation, however I'd like to hope that they meant they'll release v0.12 anytime now (or within next 1 or 2 days).

Thanks for the news but even though they said before 2 updates before 2020 so let's say within the next few days 0.12 and in 1 month 0.13 I hope that's true it will be a miracle if they did that

mikefike

Nov 2, 2018
Yo wtf is this update? Wasn’t the last one a good few months ago and they only add a few things. These dudes are straight robbing their patrons lmaoo

Reactions: Shemale_01
Jan 9, 2019
Yo wtf is this update? Wasn’t the last one a good few months ago and they only add a few things. These dudes are straight robbing their patrons lmaoo
Doesn't look to me like a few, it's biggest update since I remember to be honest, at least according to changelog 6 new scenes

Changelog version 0.11 --------> 0.12b:
- All reported and known bugs were fixed

Added:

- 3rd round of "Games of Whores" competition (3 animations)

- Animated blowjob scene with Sansa at the market

- New questions and answers for "guess game" in the garden with Dany

Vanilla/Submissive Cersei route:

~ Drinking CG scene with Cersei

~ Flashing CG scene with Cersei

~ Animated handjob scene with Cersei

~ Vaginal sex CG scene with Cersei

~ 13 random small facts and dialogues while drinking with her

Reactions: SlutSombra

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
View attachment 457722

You got it right:)

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
They said if no one post the update until monday they add an extra scene for 0.13
LOL that's just as scummy as all their pledge goal posts, literally admitting they could work harder, but wont because fuck you give us your money.

''Behold if its not leaked we will give you ONE MORE ENTIRE SCENE!!!! you heard me right that's ONE MORE than... hmmm.... the hmm... the *unspecified number of scenes they were going to deliver in the next update* GET HYPED MOTHAFUCKAS!!!! That's right if this gets leaked we will deliberately laze off and take you money while we waste our time and deliver you, our loyal shee...PATRONS, an inferior product!''

Why would anyone support these clowns.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
LOL that's just as scummy as all their pledge goal posts, literally admitting they could work harder, but wont because fuck you give us your money.

''Behold if its not leaked we will give you ONE MORE ENTIRE SCENE!!!! you heard me right that's ONE MORE than... hmmm.... the hmm... the *unspecified number of scenes they were going to deliver in the next update* GET HYPED MOTHAFUCKAS!!!! That's right if this gets leaked we will deliberately laze off and take you money while we waste our time and deliver you, our loyal shee...PATRONS, an inferior product!''

Why would anyone support these clowns.
just gonna call it: wasn't leaked _anywhere_ and they go "nope, still got leaked somewhere, so fuck you guys"

EDIT: Also, it's quite gauling to hear that there's a scene for .13 ready and considered to be implemented into this version as a "bonus", because that means the dribble-fed content is quite fucking deliberate, which is not a way to win over paying supporters I tell you that. They'd need to release some nice chunks of content on an actual schedule to show they are worth money, in order to win potential supporters over, because goodwill only gets you so far.
The game is grindy as fuck, light on content both story and CG-wise - presumably grindy to the extend it is in order to stretch it out a relatively okay playtime without cheats - stretching it all thinner and going "if this ain't pirated we might be inclined to give you some extra that you would've gotten with the next update anyways" is just laughable.

Last edited:

FROZEX

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 457722

That's what he said, v12 coming soon, v13 - in december :)

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
As any other Patreon page lol, you're living in capitalism society, money do motivate people
Not really, most Patreon pages I've seen just say that supporting them will allow them to spend more time and more and better resources on the project. MANITU is simply saying that for a certain amount of money they'll add more content, which implies they could make that content now but they won't unless they squeeze some more money out of their patreon. Most others at least pretend to add as much content as they possibly can.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes