Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Not really, most Patreon pages I've seen just say that supporting them will allow them to spend more time and more and better resources on the project. MANITU is simply saying that for a certain amount of money they'll add more content, which implies they could make that content now but they won't unless they squeeze some more money out of their patreon. Most others at least pretend to add as much content as they possibly can.
Though one of SadCrab's members just out-and-out said they'll either do one H-scene OR one location per build. Not both. Not more than one. and its like... "eh?"

Jan 9, 2019
Not really, most Patreon pages I've seen just say that supporting them will allow them to spend more time and more and better resources on the project. MANITU is simply saying that for a certain amount of money they'll add more content, which implies they could make that content now but they won't unless they squeeze some more money out of their patreon. Most others at least pretend to add as much content as they possibly can.
I checked those goals and honestly none of them is connected to the game plot beside maybe brothel, I see this as additional content which isn't really necessary to add considering that competition is the main ingame content and I think they should add this more often.
As brothel made in other games it's indeed requires some extra time or money spent on artists, SU for example.
Also I checked and shop owner was also in goals and as we see now they've add it.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
I checked those goals and honestly none of them is connected to the game plot beside maybe brothel, I see this as additional content which isn't really necessary to add considering that competition is the main ingame content and I think they should add this more often.
As brothel made in other games it's indeed requires some extra time or money spent on artists, SU for example.
Also I checked and shop owner was also in goals and as we see now they've add it.
Dude seriously, use your head.

They're not saying ''if we get X amount we will hire Y person, which will allows us add Z feature''. They are saying ''give us more money and we will add Z feature, without increasing expenses on our side". Which literally means they COULD add brothel and whatever right now, but won't because they want more money in their pockets. AKA they are not working their hardest and are deliberately lazing off until they're paid more.

Honestly it looks to me like they saw Kickstarter additional pledge goals and assumed they could use the notion on Patreon even though it becomes malicious as fuck if you get money every month.

Jan 9, 2019
Dude seriously, use your head.

They're not saying ''if we get X amount we will hire Y person, which will allows us add Z feature''. They are saying ''give us more money and we will add Z feature, without increasing expenses on our side". Which literally means they COULD add brothel and whatever right now, but won't because they want more money in their pockets. AKA they are not working their hardest and are deliberately lazing off until they're paid more.

Honestly it looks to me like they saw Kickstarter additional pledge goals and assumed they could use the notion on Patreon even though it becomes malicious as fuck if you get money every month.
Of course they could but it doesn't mean that this feature is necessary for the game yet, nothing stops any developer to work hardr and more but we have what we have and speaking about this dev they showing some progress and amount of content each update growing as their patreon, I understand if they wouldn't deliver shit and ask for money but each update has 3-4 scenes, this one even has 6 but I don't know yet if they are good lol but still it's progress and I would like to see as other developers also follow this but even 50k game releases update once per 4 months lol

Reactions: mumbles09

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
This ^ (y)
Props to you my man, brilliantly put and explained Manitu Games' iniquitous scheme in a nutshell.

Reactions: mumbles09
Dec 10, 2018
Whahaha
Changelog version 0.11 --------> 0.12b:
- All reported and known bugs were fixed
Added:
- 3rd round of "Games of Whores" competition (3 animations)
- Animated blowjob scene with Sansa at the market
- New questions and answers for "guess game" in the garden with Dany
Vanilla/Submissive Cersei route:
~ Drinking CG scene with Cersei
~ Flashing CG scene with Cersei
~ Animated handjob scene with Cersei
~ Vaginal sex CG scene with Cersei
~ 13 random small facts and dialogues while drinking with her

So, i'll wait for 0.13=) 12 so small update=\

Shemale_01

Jul 6, 2018
Whahaha
Added:

Its not bad from what I've heard. I will obviously download the new update when someone posts it here. Been waiting to bust a nut for several days now to this.

Does anyone have the update?
Not me, but plz share

Jan 9, 2019
Whahaha
Added:

6 new scenes and this guy says it's small, I guess I finally met person who plays for costumes lol

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
thanks for the update! so im guessing 1 more scene in december? or was it leaked somewhere before monday? my guess is Cersei anal while on top thats what she said i wonder if it would fit in my butt... next time...

Shemale_01

Jul 6, 2018
What can I say? The new update is pretty Good. The sex scene between Cersei and our Protagonist is excellent, the third stage of the competition leaves a bit to be desired (would be better if you can change angle), and the dialouge is superb. It does seem like old saves do not work on this, but it only took me a pinch over an hour to get to the new stuff from start. I am dissapointed that all the devs care about is money, but hey, thats capitalism for you. But who am I to complain? I am getting this game for free, and the only insight I offer is a review like this on a site where guaranteed 80 percent of people don't pay for the game. Thats cool though. I am looking forward to continuing where I left off in the game after my tanks refuel so to speak, and when 0.13 drops sometime next month. This was an excellent early birthday gift for me (birthday is tomorrow). Thank you to Manitu, and all those that post here. See you for the next Update!

Jan 9, 2019
What can I say? The new update is pretty Good. The sex scene between Cersei and our Protagonist is excellent, the third stage of the competition leaves a bit to be desired (would be better if you can change angle), and the dialouge is superb. It does seem like old saves do not work on this, but it only took me a pinch over an hour to get to the new stuff from start. I am dissapointed that all the devs care about is money, but hey, thats capitalism for you. But who am I to complain? I am getting this game for free, and the only insight I offer is a review like this on a site where guaranteed 80 percent of people don't pay for the game. Thats cool though. I am looking forward to continuing where I left off in the game after my tanks refuel so to speak, and when 0.13 drops sometime next month. This was an excellent early birthday gift for me (birthday is tomorrow). Thank you to Manitu, and all those that post here. See you for the next Update!
Totally agree, well made update, Happy Birthday by the way

P.S. better to put your review into review section

Reactions: Shemale_01

filler432

Nov 20, 2019
I need help progressings with the story. I went to Daenerys after seeing Rodrik for the stripper mission but nothing happens. I cant progress.

PS: How do i get Daenerys' panties for the quest?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes