Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Bullshit! It was NEVER leaked ahead of time. Not sure if you made that up or they did, but I can GUARANTEE to you with 100 percent accuracy that it was never leaked. If they said that, then they are lying, and this release should just be leaked already since that would mean they lied about the last one. This of course all relies on your saying that it was leaked ahead of time (which it was not)!
hmm fair enought, I was me that thought it was leaked ahead of time(thought I saw the last update somewhere before their extra content date) guess I was wrong! No more to it then that.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Im stuck on tavern dany's panties quest, how do i pass it?
You can ask for her panties after you've passed the truth or lie game in the park. If you pick "Are you wearing panties?" you get the option to ask her to give them to you (even if she isn't wearing any I believe) and then you get the option to keep them. Once you have them you can sell them to Rodrik. It isn't really a quest but more a sidejob as you can do it multiple times.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
i hear you guess we gonna have to wait for it to drop here the walk-through is at least for 2$ patron pledge on GOW parteon page

Reactions: osef_78

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I'm honestly surprised nobody put out the never version already.

I mean, it's past their wannabe threat/deadline of withholding extra content for the next update - which would be added in regardless if we assume the same logic applies here, of them adding another scene early as a bonus - so one would think anybody would be interested in sharing.
At this point, I feel interest in the game is just as dead as the game appears to be with how sparsely it's being updated.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes