SlutSombra

Aug 17, 2018
I'm honestly surprised nobody put out the never version already.

I mean, it's past their wannabe threat/deadline of withholding extra content for the next update - which would be added in regardless if we assume the same logic applies here, of them adding another scene early as a bonus - so one would think anybody would be interested in sharing.
At this point, I feel interest in the game is just as dead as the game appears to be with how sparsely it's being updated.
Devs dead and patreon community dead

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Lmao at the people saying the game is dead when in the past year it's recieved 6 major updates with multiple CG's each update and new mechanics. This game is one of the best supported.

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
Found this online, so please pardon me if it doesn't work :unsure:

Game of Whores v0.13h

Download link -

Windows/Linux -

Couldn't find v0.13 links for MAC and Android, my apologies.

PS: Old saves aren't working for me atleast in this version

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Found this online, so please pardon me if it doesn't work :unsure:

Game of Whores v0.13h

Download link -

Windows/Linux -

Couldn't find v0.13 links for MAC and Android, my apologies.

PS: Old saves aren't working for me atleast in this version
We already have that version. No mac or android either.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Something in the coding of this game absolutely HATES Macs...have been fighting this for the last several builds with different available SDKs, and have decided it's no longer worth the pain...

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Something in the coding of this game absolutely HATES Macs...have been fighting this for the last several builds with different available SDKs, and have decided it's no longer worth the pain...

You can always download a VM. Linux VM's are easy to set up with lots of walkthroughs.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You can always download a VM. Linux VM's are easy to set up with lots of walkthroughs.
No - I have an older MacBook Pro with very limited HD space and really do not want to create a VM for just a game or two...will filter instead...thanks for the suggestion tho...

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Added new things with a mesh. Daenerys is dancing in a bar, Sansa is cleaning in a sexy costume (she used to dance, but does not want to in this update yet).

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes