GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
How to treat Sansa? I gave her tea and camomile. At night when I go I she wakes up and gets angry. what to do?

randomguyx1995

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, does anybody know how to get past Sansa's first mission. I honestly don't know how to get into the sept and I can really advance with her until I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

polod

Aug 8, 2019
Hello, does anybody know how to get past Sansa's first mission. I honestly don't know how to get into the sept and I can really advance with her until I do? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
go to the shop and buy the sept dress, then give it to Sansa

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How to open the console?
ctrl+O but first you need to go into the files, find the games renpy folder, then common folder ("gamename"/renpy/common) and find the file 00console (the second one near the bottom, there are 2 00console files), then open it, find the line config.console = False and then change the False to True (and add a space after True so it takes up 5 spaces like the word False), then save the file and start the game.

A bit of a pain, but after a while it becomes second nature whenever you DL a renpy game where the developers idea of content is to make you repeat the same dialogue over and over again 100 times just to "earn" the money necessary to progress in the game. Which unfortunately, is most of them.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
ctrl+O but first you need to go into the files, find the games renpy folder, then common folder ("gamename"/renpy/common) and find the file 00console (the second one near the bottom, there are 2 00console files), then open it, find the line config.console = False and then change the False to True (and add a space after True so it takes up 5 spaces like the word False), then save the file and start the game.

A bit of a pain, but after a while it becomes second nature whenever you DL a renpy game where the developers idea of content is to make you repeat the same dialogue over and over again 100 times just to "earn" the money necessary to progress in the game. Which unfortunately, is most of them.
Just use UnRen, dude. Just dropping a .bat into the folder, running it and pressing 2 keys. Activates both console and dev menu. Plus it's noob friendly.

Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Just use UnRen, dude. Just dropping a .bat into the folder, running it and pressing 2 keys. Activates both console and dev menu. Plus it's noob friendly.
I never really gave it a proper look as I'd heard of it causing a few issues, namely with forcing rollback breaking some games. But now that I'm looking at it, I can see it's not a package deal and you can pick and choose the options. If it's really that simple to change the console to True without having to find the specific line each time, then yeah that's probably a lot easier. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Reactions: Skads

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Ok, yeah... that's so much easier. Copy/paste batch file into game folder, double click batch, hit 3, close window, start game. Much faster.

Reactions: Skads

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Have to restart again with this version?

All my saves give script errors if I go into any of the girls rooms... if i try ignore or roll back i get taken to the quest options for each without being able to get rid of them.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/denysroom.rpy", line 27, in <module>
NameError: name 'sname_cleaning' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "denysroom.rpyc", line 27, in script
File "D:\Game_of_Whores-0.13h-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Game_of_Whores-0.13h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Game_of_Whores-0.13h-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/denysroom.rpy", line 27, in <module>
NameError: name 'sname_cleaning' is not defined

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes