Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
can someone share any complete save?
What the fuck is the point ? You miss out on all the scenes and then what? There is no gallery or way to replay scenes.

Fuck sake, open the game and then quit when you get to the menu, you will have achieved the same thing as getting a full save.

• Angry
Reactions: EdgyPinkDude

jimd92

May 18, 2017
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me if this is worth starting as a new player or if I should just wait a few weeks/months for it to progress a bit more? Or if there's even enough content to make it worth?

Thanks in advance for replies.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I can't seem to get the Dany solo keyhole scene. When I look through the keyhole I just get an empty room. Can someone help?

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me if this is worth starting as a new player or if I should just wait a few weeks/months for it to progress a bit more? Or if there's even enough content to make it worth?

Thanks in advance for replies.
Well, currently there are 29 explicit scenes ranging from flashing to group sex with the main characters, I think there's a good amount of content thus far, but a new update should be dropping within the month, so I would hold off. Generally this game is good about new updates every 2.5 months, so depends how long you want to wait. I'd say go for it at the end of March.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes