GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Jesus Christ what is with all the hate for this game specifically? Since the update in January of 2019, this Dev has consistently pushed out an update around every 2 1/2 months, with the longest wait being 112 days and the shortest being 43 days. Each update has included multiple new CG Scenes and story advancement, and some of us like more costumes. Look at the shit 90% of other developers pull with their update release schedule, and you'd realize Manitu is one of the most consistent developers for Wegs.

Y'all are just whining ffs.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Jesus Christ what is with all the hate for this game specifically? Since the update in January of 2019, this Dev has consistently pushed out an update around every 2 1/2 months, with the longest wait being 112 days and the shortest being 43 days. Each update has included multiple new CG Scenes and story advancement, and some of us like more costumes. Look at the shit 90% of other developers pull with their update release schedule, and you'd realize Manitu is one of the most consistent developers for Wegs.

Mainly the shitty "if the game gets posted anywhere im not releasing content i've already completed." bs.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017

Consistency? Hah.

The game also existed prior to January 2019 and the slowass updates up until that point - combined with the very small amount of content each update provided - garnered them the reputation of being lazy cash-ins to begin with. Not just that, but even looking back at January 19 (page ~25) people were already complaining about just this: Slow update speed with barely any additions worth the long wait times.

Trust is something to be earned, not just given by default.

Gloz

Nov 27, 2017

Srl? This game has been add at f95 in october 2016. From this hole time we get 7 updates (with that one) and everyone was small. Maybe now they are making updates faster but what is a update if they add a one cg scene per characker and they blackmail us to not share this game or they will be mad and they will don't add a new content.
This is why I and a lot of ppl are disappointment

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Mainly the shitty "if the game gets posted anywhere im not releasing content i've already completed." bs.
I agree. Its basically - "We can work faster. But we will only if you pay us money and will not show the game to others."
And even if you pay - there is a loophole for the devs to leak the game themselves and screw people, who paid. Now people will pay for extra month(-s) while devs will be milking them.

Jan 9, 2019
Srl? This game has been add at f95 in october 2016. From this hole time we get 7 updates (with that one) and everyone was small.
I did the math for you about and since Jan 2019 this is 7th update, 14 months since, 14/7 = 1 update every 2 months

what is a update if they add a one cg scene per characker
All of the content from this 7 updates since Jan 2019, I removed everything beside scenes from changelog and in total 27 new scenes since Jan 2019, 27/7 = 3.8 scenes per update, means 3.8 scenes every 2 months
Need to say that beside this they also added tons of new costumes?
Show me another devs with quality and style like this who delivers same amount, closest game I reckon is Star Channel34 and Innocent Witches and both of this doesn't deliver shit compare to Game of whores lmao

Changelog version 1.1.6b --------> 1.1.7a: 2 new scenes
- Second round of "Game of Whores" competition (1 oral sex cg, 3 animations)
- First part of Cersei personal route including BJ scene

Changelog version 1.1.7a --------> 0.9 Reboot update 1/2: 2 new scenes
Daenerys:
- Vaginal sex CG scene
- Garden handjob CG scene

Changelog version 0.9.1 --------> 0.10 Sansa update: 5 new scenes
Sansa:
- Kissing in the garden CG scene
- Handjob in the garden CG scene
- Flashing at the market CG scene
- Spanking in her room CG scene
- Spanking by Cersei

Changelog version 0.10 --------> 0.11: 3 new scenes
- Animated titjob scene with Mara
- Animated blowjob CG scene in the garden
- Solo CG scene in Wonder Woman costume during her walks

Changelog version 0.11 --------> 0.12: 6 new scenes
- 3rd round of "Games of Whores" competition (3 animations)
- Animated blowjob scene with Sansa at the market
Vanilla/Submissive Cersei route:
~ Drinking CG scene with Cersei
~ Flashing CG scene with Cersei
~ Animated handjob scene with Cersei
~ Vaginal sex CG scene with Cersei

Changelog version 0.12b --------> 0.13: 2 new scenes
- Sansa watching you and Cersei having fun CG scene
- Interactive CG scene with Sansa while she does cleaning:
~ Spanking
~ Cunillingus and anilingus animations

Changelog version 0.13 --------> 0.14: 7 new scenes
- 2 flashing CG scenes for Sansa
- 1 groping CG scene for Sansa
- 2 flashing CG scenes for Daenerys
- 1 groping CG scene for Daenerys
- Keyhole solo CG Sansa scene (Extra scene poll winner)

I would understand you complains and start shitting the dev with you if at least one of your arguments had a ground, but information I calculated for you just breaks all of your complains lmao

Jan 9, 2019
I agree. Its basically - "We can work faster. But we will only if you pay us money and will not show the game to others."
And even if you pay - there is a loophole for the devs to leak the game themselves and screw people, who paid. Now people will pay for extra month(-s) while devs will be milking them.
You right, but so far this didn't happen and once it would then we could start complain about, both of the scenes promised for not leaking were added, let's see if they add third

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
I did the math for you about and since Jan 2019 this is 7th update, 14 months since, 14/7 = 1 update every 2 months

All of the content from this 7 updates since Jan 2019, I removed everything beside scenes from changelog and in total 27 new scenes since Jan 2019, 27/7 = 3.8 scenes per update, means 3.8 scenes every 2 months
Show me another devs with quality and style like this who delivers same amount, closest game I reckon is Star Channel34 and Innocent Witches and both of this doesn't deliver shit compare to Game of whores lmao

I would understand you complains and start shitting the dev with you if at least one of your arguments had a ground, but information I calculated for you just breaks all of your complains lmao
This guy gets it; all these complainers don't have a leg to stand on when you look at the last year of content.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016

Imagine being desperate enough that 1.9 garbage scenes (seriously. some of those ''scenes'' are just a character flashing their boobs) per month is considered a lot. Try again shill.
BTW Treasure of Nadia gets 6 new scenes every month if you ever felt like praising something other than my nominees for worst devs on this site lol.

Jan 9, 2019
Imagine being desperate enough that 1.9 garbage scenes (seriously. some of those ''scenes'' are just a character flashing their boobs) per month is considered a lot. Try again shill.
BTW Treasure of Nadia gets 6 new scenes every month if you ever felt like praising something other than my nominees for worst devs on this site lol.
Imagine being so blind and dumb and compare 3D game earning more than 60k per month developed by professional studio to 2D project earning 5k and made by two or three people lmao
BTW it's not my problem that flashing is not considerate as a scene by "hurr durr pussy dick fuck" like gamers, this kind of scenes alongside with costumes is something what makes this game look different to thousands other project out there and this mainly the reason why I'm still playing this, just find another game if those fetishes not for you kiddo

• Haha
Reactions: LaterGater
Dec 10, 2018
April 3rd, update pls?
April 1st - release to 5$ patrons. So 6th of april - to 2$ patrons. And public is about 11th ... Maybe =) And if in new version they didn't fixed some mistakes - i'll fix them + i'll put some cheats (money and sluttiness). So, i hope that we play new ver. not later than 12th - 13th ;)

Reactions: insteadman

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Manitu's Patreon page is under review. Do you have any news?
Their spasticated behavior when it came to piracy and holding back content probably pissed off someone enough to report them for using shit from GoT. Chance they're gunna have to stop developing the game.

Reactions: Rami Mastur
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes