johnsmith918

Mar 5, 2019
I can't belive they did it again, another very small update. I'm so dissapointment :(
I've extracted all the images and I can safely say it's bigger than it looks - a lot of it is locked behind a considerable amount of both slut and personal point grinding though.

Gloz

Nov 27, 2017
I've extracted all the images and I can safely say it's bigger than it looks - a lot of it is locked behind a considerable amount of both slut and personal point grinding though.
Yeah, I change my mind. It's my fault, I write this post after first Sansa quest. This update is pretty cool

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I'd love to see this game take a more "management" like route - you already have a strip-bar and a Bordello in development. The Slutyness points would be allot more meaningful then.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
how is this game still alive lmao,
are you people going to act like they didn't update for months only to come back with 3 minutes (chrono) of content ? ayy lmao

Reactions: George_Nos

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
how is this game still alive lmao,
are you people going to act like they didn't update for months only to come back with 3 minutes (chrono) of content ? ayy lmao
If you bothered to read through the last few pages you'd know how wrong this is, but trolls gonna troll right?

Decent start to Tavern content, next update is confirmed to be dedicated to more tavern stuff, we're just getting started.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes