Dec 10, 2018
Wooohooo!!! Sorry for my tardiness. As i promise

What added:
1) Cheat for money (click on Dany and shake leprechaun (+1000)
2) Cheat for sluttiness (injection of slutifisomething (+5)
3) Give gift (+5 personal love)
4) After strip scene - to all (full) costumes. Now Deny really show some tits=)

PS Half day without power supply in home almost drive me crazy/ So this shit need some test.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
how is this game still alive lmao,
are you people going to act like they didn't update for months only to come back with 3 minutes (chrono) of content ? ayy lmao
I totally get it dude...
Sadly this is the state of HGame development - once ... a long time ago people would pump out 1 update every month, with 4+ scenes added on average. This made it feel like there was meaningful progress being done and it raised anticipation. Patreons flourished. Then some creators burned out and started doing a bi-monthly update thing - twice the wait time for often times the same amount of content.

Most people said "Fair enough" - youre not a robot, take a breather.

And the gates were opened. 2 months became 3, some more etc...and now what do we have. 18 months for 1 update for Library story (part 1 of 4 or smth) that could have been done in 2 weeks. Most of use just take what we can get and deal with it. Most of us are getting it all for free anyway so i dont mind.
I remember a while back when i was pledged to Feodoisy's patreon for My Little Angel project - back when he was putting out an update every month...those were good days.
Atleast the quality of the art in this game is 10/10.

Here is something interesting you can do if you're bored...
go to the last page on Latest Updates (its at 187 right now) and start moving forward - you will see allot of "completed" and "abandoned" tags. Now then try to spot any patterns about which tag appears on what kind of game. Then try and extrapolate a conclusion about work ethics and types of developers, types of games developed and why updates take so long.

Last edited:

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Hmm Im pretty sure this is bugged. Dany doesn't strip on her dances...anyone know why
Not enough slutty points? She won't strip early on, there are certain levels of slutty point at which the dance will change (extra routines added/clothes removed). I think the dance you get if you give her wine during the dance quest is also the last stage of her dance routine.

decolon

Mar 10, 2020
Not enough slutty points? She won't strip early on, there are certain levels of slutty point at which the dance will change (extra routines added/clothes removed). I think the dance you get if you give her wine during the dance quest is also the last stage of her dance routine.
Its supposed to be 20 sp right? Im currently at 45 sp and she still doesnt strip.

Dec 10, 2018
Hmm Im pretty sure this is bugged. Dany doesn't strip on her dances...anyone know why
New system of stripping) When i read new code i find new conditions. So, even if your slutty points over 9999, girls don't show you any breast before you end new quest. So, if you wanna strip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ale98

Jun 26, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/tavern.rpy", line 389, in execute
  File "game/tavern.rpy", line 390, in execute
  File "game/tavern.rpy", line 399, in execute
NameError: name 'sname_waitress_work' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 399, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Game of Whores 0.14
Wed Apr 08 02:24:12 2020

decolon

Mar 10, 2020
New system of stripping) When i read new code i find new conditions. So, even if your slutty points over 9999, girls don't show you any breast before you end new quest. So, if you wanna strip
Ahhh makes sense. I thought the system was the same a before lol. Guess I gotta send sansa there more now

decolon

Mar 10, 2020
Hmm still not working idk whats going on

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\alexi\Documents\aaaaa\Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 399, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Game of Whores 0.14
Wed Apr 08 02:24:12 2020
Same here

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.0.14 PC/MAC/APK

zip Game_of_Whores-0.14-mac.zip (523.2 Mb)
zip Game_of_Whores-0.14-pc.zip (616.5 Mb)
docx Walkthrough_Game_of_Whores_RUS_by_redhed2012.docx (19.2 Kb)
apk game.of.whores-14--release.apk (562.51 Mb)
txt walkthrough.txt (11.66 Kb)

Reactions: Oniblonde
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes